23

HEY!

ITS TIME FOR AN UPDATE!

thanks for reading this and I love you. Your comments inspire me to write more, so it's simple- more comments, faster I'll try to update!

Goals for the chapter :

60 comments and 170 votes

Not edited! (happy reading!)

Daniel came to pick me up on my front door at 7 sharp. He greeted me with a small "Good morning" and a bouquet of small fresh lilies.

Things got better when we reached Disney land. We sat through many shows and went to "it's a small world", "jungle cruise" and "The adventures of Winnie the Pooh"

"I've heard there is this really amazing ride in Adventure land", I said while flipping through the maps. "It's called Mine cars, it's a rollercoaster"

"What is it about?", Daniel asked as he walked next to me. He adjusted his sun glasses and picked up pace besides me.

"It's this rollercoaster which goes front to an extent and on this ascending plane and then falls back and everyone screams. Sounds amazing right?", I said in a fast pace.

"I don't think we should go for it", Daniel said while taking a visible gulp. Wait, was Daniel knight scared of rollercoasters?

"Too bad. We're going", I said and took his hand in mine before walking towards the ride. I saw tense but he walked behind me anyway.

When we entered Adventure land, I referred to the huge poster like map and walked near the ride. The queue for the ride was huge.

"See? I don't wanna stand in the queue for long. It's wasting time. Let's not go for this, Miss Harper", Daniel shrugged. He licked his lip as he waited for my response.

"It's my first time in Disneyland and I'll miss the chance of doing the reason why I came here. Daniel please please please--", I looked at him with the best puppy eyes I could make and raised my eyebrows slightly with a inevitable pout.

"Well-- Fine, fine. We'all go", He said and I laughed in a chirpy tone.

We waited in the queue. Surprisingly, it got done with way quicker than we imagined it to be. In not more than seven minutes, it was our turn. We sat on the rollercoaster seats and I braced my seat belts.

"..do not attempt to stand up during the ride, do not keep anything handy, make sure you're seat belts are fastened..", The speakers said the instructions.

"Sir, are you okay?", the person who managed the ride asked Daniel. I bit my lip to stop my laughter.

"I'm yeah I'm okay", Daniel said before taking a noticeable gulp and nodding rapidly. The guy who questioned Daniel nodded and walked over to his counter.

"Miss Harper, if I die during the ride", Daniel looked at me and started speaking. The ride started as soon as he spoke and it took us on a height. And as soon as he said "ride", the rollercoaster dropped the plain with a huge speed and I laughed as Daniel said "I'LL SUE YOU"