17

SURPRISE UPDATE! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

1. THANKS FOR THE 60K MEANS A LOT TO ME.

2. ALSO, THERE 60 COMMENTS ON THE CHAPTER, WHEN THE GOAL WAS JUST 30!

3. My book is 58TH On What's Hot list of Romance Genre. Thank you so much. This is the best thing that has happened to me.

Goal for the chapter :

110 votes! :)

Not edited (Sorry!)

"Keep our bags in the corner", Daniel instructed.

We entered the suite and walked inside. I rushed to see the number of rooms.

The suite was amazing. It had the same concept as the lobby. The tiles and vases were the same. There was a seating area with couches and sofa sets. The windows were huge. I walked inside to see an infinite swimming pool. The swimming area had its own changing room and seats.

The room was divided with a sliding glass door. After sliding the glass, I walked inside the room. There was a huge king sized bed and a equally big washroom. The tub had jacuzzi provisions too.

"Wow", I muttered.

"I know, right", Daniel Knight said from behind me. "This is the best suite Walter has. He wasn't lying"

"Mr. Knight", Martin said. "Mr. Walter would like if you joined him and your colleagues for dinner"

"Only if Miss Harper--"

"We'll go", I answered.

"I've left the passes on the table and bags in the corner", Martin said and excused himself. "The dinner starts in twenty minutes, Mr. Knight. Would you like a reminder?"

"Yes, that will be great", Daniel answered.

I took my bag and walked inside the bathroom. I washed my face and applied some basic touch of make up. I straightened my hair with a wavy curls in the end and wore my short red dress.

After walking outside, I saw Daniel already ready. He was standing besides his bag and was getting his tie done.

"You look beautiful, Miss Harper", He said and I blushed. I nodded and looked away. I took the matching red clutch in my hand and walked outside. Wearing my heels, I stood near the balcony and admired the view outside.

"Ready to go?", Daniel asked and picked up the passes as we left.

"Yes", I answered and we walked outside.

We were taken to the level of the restaurants. The ambience was amazing. Everything screamed money.

"May I have your passes please?", The Host asked. Daniel nodded and handed him our passes.

"Welcome to our restaurant, Mr. Knight and Miss Harper", He smiled and led us to our table. The table was huge. It was a 20 seaters dining table with Walter at one end. I recognised a few faces which included Chris and Elsa.

"Sorry about the delay", Daniel jokingly said. "You know woman and how much time they take to get ready"

Everyone at the table laughed and greeted us. I blushed as I sat on my chair with the assistance of the waiter.

"Oh honey. If we actually note the time you took to get ready, you'll be the woman in our relationship", I smiled and it sparked another round of chuckles.

"I can't believe Daniel actually came on this vacation", Chris answered.

"Took me lots of efforts to make him agree, but I was successful", I said and Chris chuckled.