11

Not edited x

Its like 3 : 00 am and i did not even proof read. I promise ill do it tomorrow right in the morning

Have a fun weekend xoxox

"Daniel Knight -?", I stuttered on the phone.

"Yes. That's my name. Sounds really funny when you say it. It's how small kids say "candy land"", Daniel chuckled. Yes. I wanna lick your abs like-- Concentrate Kiara, concentrate.

"Oh please!", I scoffed. "You're exaggerating"

"Ah! Remind me why I had called you again?", Daniel laughed. "Also, I'm sorry I couldn't send Martin to pick you up from the hotel for the airport"

"That's alright. We had a bus arranged so--", I awkwardly said over the phone.

"I'm not quite a bus-person. I feel anxious and a little claustrophobic in it", Daniel said. That's what examination halls make me feel like.

"When was the last time you sat in a bus?", I asked.

"For a school trip, we were taken directly from school to the chocolate - making factory so the school authority did not let driver drive me or even follow the bus inside the factory", He said. "My parents were very upset because of that"

"Did they fire the teacher or something?", I asked.

"No, Miss Harper", He laughed. "It wasn't the teacher's fault. She just followed what she was ordered to do"

"What did they do then?", I raised my eyebrows and tightened my grip on the telephone.

"They sued the school's authority", He said in a dead serious tone. And after a couple of seconds in silence, we both broke into laughter.

"It was nice talking to you, Miss Harper. Something has come up, I'll have to disconnect now", He said. "Goodbye, Miss Harper"

"Bye!", I said in a very chirpy tone and kept the device in my pocket.

I just had a phone conversation with Daniel knight. He called me. He said it was nice talking to me. He remembers me. Was it all in my fantasy? (Song reference ; Faded by Alan Walker) (if you haven't heard that song, go listen to it right away)

"KIARA!", I heard someone say. My thoughts snapped and I looked around. From a distant I saw my mom waving at me. She looked like a penguin from Madagascar who said smile and wave boys, smile and wave.

"My baby! My cute little sweetie pie!", My mom rushed towards me and embraced me in her arms.

"How was your trip to London?", I asked.

"It was marvelous! Our contract got extended for fifteen years! Can you believe it?", Mom said.

Before I was born, my mother worked as an assistant fashion designer in a very popular company. And then my parents met. After four years, I was born. And she quit her job. When I was four, she decided that she'll start her own business.

The thing about having a mother who is into fashion is that, she'll assume that her children are willing to be subjects of her experiment.

When you first see my mom, you'll come to know she is into fashion. The way she carries herself, her clothes and of course, the perfect accessory.

"What did my little mushie caramel cupcake do in New York?", She smiled as she kissed my cheeks.

"Mom, please don't call me that in public. Or in private. Or anyway whatsoever. It's embarassing", I said and rolled my eyes.