19

Hello! First of all, thank you for all for reading this! Y'all are the cutest lil people/donuts/hoomans ever!

1. WE MET OUR GOAL LAST TIME! this is officially the longest chapter I've ever written so maybe we can achieve this goal too? Maybe? Just a lil?

GOAL FOR THIS CHAPTER :

150 VOTES, 45 COMMENTS & 5 MESSAGES (PRIVATE/BOARD)

2. This weekend was so bad it's almost hilarious. I had exams and I broke up with my almost-boyfriend (yeah, life was complicated).Yes, it that very bad. #MakeTgifGreatAgain

Not edited :( (ooooops)

This chapter is dedicated to all those people who like to keep nicknames for their special people (basically everyone) Happy reading!

I pressed my lips against his. My lip moved against his for some seconds before I realised that he wasn't kissing back, you're so stupid, I thought as I shut my eyes and started to pull away.

As soon as I was about to pull away, he pulled me closer by the waist and decreased the distance between us to almost minimum. My heart missed a beat and my breathing became erratic. And finally, he kissed me back. His lips were soft and plump to not only look at but to kiss too. The kiss was somewhere between a peck to a full make out session.

My hands were on the side awkwardly so while his lips moved with mine he placed my hands on his waist and places his on mine. His lips moved with passion and his hands drew patterns on my waist.

Once his lips locked were completely locked with mine, my heart skipped a beat and I no longer knew how to breathe. But I knew I should have pulled away and that kissing him was a wrong thing to do but as his heavenly soft lips moved against mine, all my senses flew right out of the window. Daniel's hand that had rested on my cheek moments ago sneaked to my hair, he grabbed it gently getting a better hold of me and access to the kiss. I rested both of my hands on his arms as his lips took my breath away.

In that moment, he wasn't an arrogant billionaire and I wasn't a clumsy ordinary teenager. Our lips moved together with perfect rhythm.

Our lips moved together gracefully. He nibbled on my lower lip and moved his tongue asking for permission. As soon as permission was granted, my back hit the wall and he moved more closer. I put my hands around his shoulders and let his hands roam on my body.

His lips now moved with great passion and his hand played with the hem of my T shirt. As soon as I felt his hands pulling up my T shirt, my breathe hitched and he pulled away, out of breathe.

"Miss Har- - per", He said breathlessly. His hands moved away from my waist and and hung on his sides. His breathe still erratic because of the kiss. And then I heard what I feared the most, "we shouldn't have done that"

I took a gulp and stated at his face. He was looking amazing. Suddenly, all his features were so distinct. His teeth nibbling on his lower lip, his perfect jawline, his amazing eyes which were now filled with regret. Regret.

"You shouldn't have kissed me, Miss Harper", Daniel said.

"You shouldn't have kissed me back", I answered.

"Let's...", He started saying and his eyes moved to my lips one more time. He took a good glance and then continued. "Let's not do that again"

I felt my heart sinking and I answered with a small mere nod. Maybe he didn't enjoy the kiss as much as I did. Was I a bad kisser?

We heard the buzzer ring and Daniel walked to open the door. Martin stood at the door and informed us that we were called to the beach.

"Get the car ready, we'll be there in ten", He said and then stopped. "Miss Harper, will you take more than 10 to get ready?"