Chapter 12

(Ashley's point of view)

Riker was turned on and there was no way to turn him off now. It was pretty obvious. We were still alone in the guest room. Mom would think Riker was talking to me and we'd be making up, not making out.

Riker picked me up and carried me out of the bathroom and to the bed.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" I asked.

"I'm sure I don't want to stop." He kissed me roughly.

I returned his kiss as he pushed me backwards onto the bed. Our lips separated for only a second while Riker pulled off his shirt. My shirt was quick to follow.

Riker sat up and slowly removed his belt from his jeans. He took my hands and looped the belt through the headboard and around my wrists. He smiled as he kissed down my chest to the top of my jeans. I shuttered at his touch.

His hands pulled down my bottoms and threw them to the floor. Riker's lips were wandering around my area. He slowly inserted his tongue inside me. My back arched in pleasure.

"Riker." I moaned.

He smiled into what he was doing and went faster. I bit my lip to try and keep myself quiet. I was just about to reach my climax when he pulled away and crawled on top of me.

"I'm gonna make you beg for it." He smirked.

Riker climbed off the bed and dropped his pants to the floor. His boner was pushing through his boxers. He crawled across me and I could feel him rubbing against me. I couldn't even pull him up to me because my hands were restrained.

"Don't tease me." I fought to free my hands.

"You can't do anything about it." He laughed. "Just try." He kneeled beside me.

I used my legs to wrap around him and pull his body towards me. He used his arms to keep himself propped up over me.

"I have my ways." I whispered into his ear.

"Now you just have to convince me to finish what I started." He bit his lip.

I sat up as much as I could to reach his lips. He followed me back down onto the pillow. His tongue trailed down my neck and back up.

"Fuck me." I whispered.

He smiled. "Convince me."

"Untie my hands."

"I like you being restrained."

"Then you better do something soon to prove that."

He kissed my neck roughly. "If you wish."

I watched as he climbed off the bed and dug in his wallet for a condom. He slipped it on in one quick motion and climbed back on top of me.

"You ready?" He said between kisses.

"I'm not getting any younger." I said, somewhat annoyed at his teasing.

"No, but I think you might be getting sexier."

Riker bit the sweet spot on my neck and grabbed my hips. I watched the muscles in his arms bulge and I was flipped over onto my stomach. He pulled me up so I was kneeling on my knees, then pushed himself inside me.

I could hear his skin smacking off of mine as he thrusted. He was being so rough, but it felt so good. It was obvious that he wanted this too.

I was digging my nails into the belt that was wrapped around my hands, trying not to call out.