Chapter 7

Dia diut (Irish)

Hey guys! How are you all doing? Here goes another chapter! I gave it my best shot, hope you like it. Please leave feedback, I promise I'll reply everyone. Tell me how you find my book.

Thanks for reading and enjoy! Picture of Emily and Aaron on the side.

*******************

Chapter 7

Emily's POV

"Ethan..." I managed to force out as I took in his beyond pissed off reaction. I couldn't bring myself to meet his raging eyes. I immediately moved away to put some distance between me and my mate whose name I have yet to find out.

Ethan's eyes flashed dangerously, he glared darkly at my mate. I found a sudden urge to roll my eyes at him, he was so overprotective! I was seventeen for god's sake! I have the right to kiss whoever and whenever I wanted to.

"Emily let's go" Ethan forced out through gritted teeth. I watched as his fists clenched and unclenched. I looked to my side and gave my mate a small smile.

"I'll see you later. Right? I mean I'm not forcing you or anything, you can see me if you want to see me because you know I can't control what you thin-" I ranted suddenly feeling nervous whether he'll want to see me again or not.

"Calm down. I will see you again. Okay? I'm not gonna let you go, not when I finally found you. Now go." he said with an amused expression on his face. I felt my face heat up after the embarrassing rant.

Without an word I walked over to my brother and gave one final smile to my mate over my shoulder.

"Let's go, you have a lot of explaining to do" Ethan said sighed deeply. He took my hand and dragged me out of the school gates.

We walked back to the pack house in silence, it wasn't a comfortable silence. Hell no, it was very awkward. Thank God, the pack house was only a 15 minute walk. As we were werewolves so we walk much faster than humans.

"What were you thinking, Em? Why did you kiss him?" Ethan said finally breaking the silence, I could see he was trying to control his anger. He would have been the future Alpha of our pack if had not been attacked and like I said Alpha's are very protective and possessive.

I should have shut my mouth then but no, I don't. I suddenly felt anger rising up in me. He couldn't control me. Sure he's my brother, but he doesn't decide who I kiss or who I don't. I too had Alpha blood in me, I wasn't the one to backdown. Another thing my big brother and I had in common was our hot-headedness.

"What was I thinking? What was I thinking? What do you mean? Am I not allowed to kiss? I'm pretty sure I didn't vow to celibacy! You don't get to tell me who I kiss or who I don't! I'm seventeen, Ethan!" I said fuming with anger. I glared at him and he returned the favour.

"I'm your brother, Emily! You're are not allowed to kiss him! You're just seventeen, you don't get kiss anyone you want." he said angrily. My jaw dropped, what the hell? How can he tell me that I can't kiss my mate!

"Why can't I kiss him?" I ask in an annoyed tone.

"Because he's a player! And I don't want to see get hurt by him! I think you should wait till you find your mate and I didn't think my sister would fall for his charms." Ethan said shaking his head in disappointment.

"He's a player?" I stopped short and asked him in a tiny unsure voice. I didn't bother to hide the hurt and worry in my eyes. He looked at me with a concerned expression and let out a sigh before pulling me into a hug. I hugged him back tightly.