Chapter 19

Hey! Here's another chapter! Happy Reading!

The song on the side is Lightning by The Wanted. I love that song and describes a kiss better than I do.

The picture on the side is Emily's dress!

This chapter is unedited.

*******************

Chapter 19

❤ Emily's POV ❤

"Em. Wake up." I heard someone say next to me. I tried kicking them off the bed with my legs and went back to sleep smiling when I heard a groan.

"Em. Wake up." the voice continued pulling me out my dreams. I was in a weird half-asleep state I pulled the covers around me, wrapping myself in a cocoon.

"Emily!" I heard the voice again. Evan. Only his voice can be that annoying in the mornings. Plus, he's the only one to wake me up. Everyone else has the common sense of letting me sleep for however long I want to.

"Evan! Go away you asshole! Let me sleep, I'm tired." I said rolling away from him on the bed. I was tired from yesterday. It was a long day, mentally and physically draining. I wanted to catch at least another hour or two of sleep.

"Em! It's already noon. Get up! Its my last day here." He said shaking me awake. It was already noon? Meh, who cares? Not this lady here.

"You can come back another time. Don't guilt trip me. Now go away." I said. I was starting feel my sleepiness slip away from me slowly. I hope he doesn't irritate me anymore and just leaves.

"Evan. What are you doing here?" Aaron said in a disapproving voice.

"I'm waking my baby sister so that she'll spend time with me before I leave." Evan said in a 'duh' tone.

"Does she want to get up?" Aaron questioned sternly. "When did she ever? But it's my last day here and she has to."

"Please leave. If she wants to sleep, she can sleep. My mate can do what she wants. Just so you know the brother card, it doesn't work on me." Aaron said sounding annoyed. Wow, Evan really got on his nerves in a way no one else did. Did I tell you how much I love Aaron? He's awesome! Evan should learn a thing or two from my mate about my sleeping habits.

"She's my sister." Evan argued. Really? Please just give him the worst comeback ever award already.

"She's my mate and I don't care. Get out of our room before I throw you out. She said she's tired, let her sleep." Aaron growled, his patience probably reaching a breaking point.

"Fine. Fine. She's my sister before she's your mate. Just remember that." Evan said. I heard his footsteps, he probably left the room. Thank God for that! I felt the bed dip next to me and I fluttered open my eyes.

"Morning Angel." Aaron said pulling me into his arms. I rested my head in the crook of his neck and sighed softly loving the feel of being in his arms.

"Morning." I said breathing in his familiar scent. I didn't mind being woken up this way at all.

"Do want to go back to sleep? I'm sorry your brother woke you up. I didn't know he was here. I came as soon as I felt to wake up." He apologized. I scoffed, it wasn't his fault.

"It's not your fault. I survived my twin for more than seventeen years, I'm used to it." I said reassuring him."Stay with me? I want to sleep next to you."

"There's no other place I'd rather be." He said cheesily and I chuckled at his choice of words.

"Go on a date with me today? How does seven o'clock sound?" Aaron asked me nervously.