Chapter 11

Hey! Hope you all loved the previous chapter, here's another one. Read, comment and vote! Enjoy!

Emily's dress on the side/above.

The song on side is Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran which I absolutely loved. Most of songs perfectly fit Aaron and Emily's love and this is one of them. 

This chapter is unedited.  

******************

Chapter 11

❤ Emily's POV ❤

"Wait, are you serious? Why am I only hearing about this now?" I scowled at Ian.

"That's because you didn't ask us." Ian said in an 'duh' tone.

"That's because I came here only a few days ago. You should've told me earlier." I said glaring at him across the counter.

"Anyway, we told you now. So, what are you getting him?" Ian asked me. Good question, what am I going to get Aaron? His birthday was in two days. I had think about something fast.

"Morning guys! What's going on?" Sophia asked sliding into the bar stool next to mine in the kitchen.

"Aaron birthday is in two days and this idiot here told me just now. And I don't know what to get him." I said glaring at him.

"Oh! I remember, his birthday is in two days. I have to get him something too. Okay! We're going shopping!" Sophia exclaimed while Ian groaned.

"Why must you do this to us? It's just going to be hours and hours of boredom and carrying around hundreds of shopping bags." Ian asked Sophia glaring at her.

"You're exaggerating way to much, buddy." Sophia said rolling her eyes.

"It's alright, we are not going shopping for clothes, we are going shopping for gifts. I'm pretty sure neither of you got Aaron a gift yet." I said pointing my fork at each of them. They both let out a sigh of relief.

"As long you're not going shopping for clothes, I'm game." Ian said grinning.

"What are you guys talking about?" Aaron asked standing behind me and wrapping his hands around my waist. He rested his chin on top of my head and leaned back into him.

"Ugh, you guys are sickening, it only morning and you can't keep your hands off each other." Chase said irritably.

"Oh please, you're just jealous." Aaron said rolling his eyes.

"Am not." Chase said glaring.

"Are too." Aaron said in a sing-song voice.

"Am not." Chase said.

"Are-" Aaron began but Sophia cut him off.

"Alright! Enough. I swear to god you act like you're two year old." Sophia said in a disapproving tone and I laughed.

"Morning." Ethan said walking into the kitchen and taking a seat next to Sophia. He kissed her while Aaron and I groaned shaking our heads.

"Now tell me, who's more sickening?" I asked Chase who was looking at them in distaste.

"I don't know what to get you for your birthday." I told Aaron.

"You don't have to get me anything, Angel. I already have you." He said grinning at me. I smiled pulling him in for a kiss.

"I know but I want to get you something." I insisted.

"Oh! I have an idea!" Ian said and I looked at him eagerly.