Chapter 13

Hello. It's me. See what I did there? No? Ahem, sorry. Before you read this chapter has a major plot twist that none of you expected. Enjoy!

The song on side is Be My Forever by Christina Perri and Ed Sheeran. I loved it and felt that it fits Aaron and Emily's story nicely.

This chapter is unedited.

*******************

Chapter 13

❤ Emily's POV ❤

"I'm bored." I stated playing with Aaron's hair as I sat on his desk in his office. He looked up from the papers in his hands and glanced at me.

"I can clearly see that." he said raising a eyebrow. I smiled sheepishly and withdrew my hand. Ever since Aaron became the Alpha, he was much busier than before. Come on, he was practically jobless all the time before. Now, you can find him in his study most of the time.

Since he wrapped up high school much earlier than everyone else he didn't have to go anymore. Where as unlucky people like me still had to go to school. It was a good thing it was my last year, I am trying to finish my senior year early. That means I would get more time spend with Aaron or to help him look after the pack. Well he runs the pack, I just help him out as much as I can.

Aaron didn't really mind me helping him with his paperwork. Trust me, he had tons of them. I was pretty good at all of them as my Dad taught me all of that. Sometimes I don't feel like doing the boring paperwork so I leave him to it. Meanwhile, I find ways to entertain myself, like annoying him. He somehow found everything I do amusing.

It's been around two months since I came to this pack. A week ago I finished my senior year, I didn't have to go to school anymore. I spend most of my morning in bed, like I said, I am not a morning person. Then sit in Aaron's study for the next few hours. I'd either annoy him or help him or spin around in the swively chairs in his study until I'm dizzy.

Aaron would take a break and we would find something to do together. We'd watch a movie or go for a run, which our wolves absolutely loved.

Aaron and I weren't fully mated yet but we came pretty darn close it but he stopped himself every time since he promised me that he would wait until I was ready.

"We can't have the princess being bored now can we? What does the princess want to do?" he said dramatically and I giggled.

"Can we go for a run later?" I asked and he nodded.

"What the princess wants, the princess gets. Just give me a few minutes and then we can go." he said.

"Thank you, baby." I said moving to sit on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed a kiss on his cheek. He went straight back to work ignoring me sitting on his lap. I raised an eyebrow, I had to do something about that now didn't I? I started kissing down his jaw and his arms tightened around me. I smirked, it was working alright. I pushed my hands inside his shirt and ran my hands over his chest. I felt his breathing hitch and he gripped my hips tightly.

"Angel, what do think you're doing?" he asked his voice deep and husky. His voice sent shivers down my spine. I ignored the warning in his voice and continued his down his neck. I took his earlobe in my mouth and bit on it slightly earning a growl from him. He crashed his lips on mine, I deepened the kiss enjoying the effect I had on him. A growl rumbled from his chest and he pulled me closer to him.

I fought for dominance in our kiss, he never, ever let me take control. I guess that was the thing with Alpha's always wanting to be in control. I did take control of kiss even if it was for a few seconds before he took charge. I gripped his hair and tugged on it gently earning a groan of appreciation from him. We pulled back breathless resting our foreheads against each others.