Chapter 2

Hey guys! Thanks for reading my first chapter! I'm still writing! So keep reading! Thanks for all the support from y'all! Hope you all liked my story! Keep commenting I promise I'll read everyone's and reply!

Evan's picture on the side! Enjoy!

******************

Chapter 2

❤ Emily's POV ❤

It had to be dream, it was a dream, I convinced myself. No matter what how much I tried to convince myself that, the reality was playing before my eyes. We had never been attacked before, we had never made enemies nor did we have any. How did this happening?

I stared wide eyed and helpless at the battle in front of me. My brothers already shifted into their wolves- Ethan's midnight black wolf and Evan's pure white wolf. They both nodded their big heads at me.

I concentrated on my wolf and my bones shifted. In seconds I was on four paws, my eyesight and hearing sharpened too. My mind opened to the mind link with the pack. I was tempted to contact someone but I knew I would only distract them during their fight.
My wolf was pure white just like Evan's, we were twins after all.

'What do you think is happening? Who attacked?' I mind link them both not being able to hold in my questions any longer.

"I don't know Em. Maybe we should head to the pack house and find out what happened." Ethan said looking at us for confirmation. It wasn't a request and he would have done it with or without us and I'd rather he didn't go alone.

"Emily stay close to us okay? Don't do anything stupid." Evan told me firmly with finality in this tone leaving no room for argument and I nodded. What can I say? I'm rebellious at times.

We ran to the pack house and my wolf was feeling very restless, she had been since we arrived here. It was an absolute madhouse inside the pack house. People moving to safer zones, mostly the females and kids of the pack. The battle could be seen clearly, wolves fighting wolves, tearing each other apart. It was a matter of survival. This was the first time there was a rouge attack on our pack. I could clearly see that both the sides were fighting for victory and as of right now they both had equal chances of winning. The question still remains was why they attacked us.

I could see my mom getting everyone to safety but still had a faraway look in her eyes. Looks like dad had told her to stay away from the battle and mom refused but dad won the argument. Typical Alpha's, being overprotective of their mates. My mom was worried about dad's safety and he was worried for her. We went into the garage of the pack house where we keep extra clothes when we go for a run.

I shifted back and threw on a tank and shorts. As soon as my mom spotted us, relief flooded her face. She pulled my brothers and I into a tight hug.

"Mom what's going on? Everything was fine an hour ago and now this?" I asked waving my hands around, motioning to the battle.

"Thank the moon goddess you three are safe." She said concern etching on her face and a bit of guilt. What was that about? She was hiding something from us.

"Of course we would be Mom. You didn't have to worry about us and you know we would protect Emily with our lives." Ethan said honestly. I rolled my eyes, ever the overprotective and selfless older brothers.

"Mom why did they attack us? We've never been attacked before. Did you see the number of rogues out there?" Evan said and Mom's face paled visibly.

"I know honey, they have been gathering their forces for a long time and I have my doubts that someone is making them do it." She said bitterly. She definitely was hiding something from us but I decided not to question it as she has enough on her plate right now.