Chapter 15

Here we go, another chapter. Before you read, this chapter contains some scenes which you can skip if you're uncomfortable. It's mostly PG so don't worry. Read, vote and comment! Happy reading!

Another picture of Emily as played by Nina Dobrev. Again.

This chapter is unedited.

*******************

Chapter 15

👤 Unknown POV 👤

"What's the news?" I asked curtly. I had no interest in exchanging pleasantries or making small talk with him. I had better things to do.

"Her brother and her are in the Golden Dusk Pack." He said and was about to say something but stopped himself.

"Anything else that you're not telling me?" I asked calmly. His eyes widened, I snapped when he hesitated. "I don't have all day."

"She found her mate, sir." he said looking scared. I snorted, as if that were a big deal. He simply would have to be removed from the pictured.

"That's all? I will have him out the way before I get my revenge." I stated nonchalantly waving my hand.

"That's not all, sir." He said and I raised an eyebrow at him. What else could be there? "Her mate is Alpha Aaron of the Golden Dusk Pack. He took the control over the pack two months ago."

The little witch snagged herself an Alpha, is it? Wonder what she did to convince him that they were mates. Either way, I am going to get my revenge. Her happiness was not going to last longer, she is going to suffer, like I did.

"Whatever, it doesn't matter. He's just a little boy, probably a spoiled little brat. I'm pretty sure he can't hold onto what he has. Which of our men are near the pack?" I asked him coldly.

"Liam and James, sir." He said and I nodded. That was good enough.

"Tell them to meet me here in an hour." I ordered. He nodded before scurrying away.

"I have a job for you two. I trust you to carry it out carefully." I said and explained them what to do their faces portraying shock and fear. They were hesitant at first to carry out my plan but agreed in the end. Where are you going to run now, you little witch. I will deal with the girl first and then it was her brother's turn.

❤ Emily's POV ❤

"Aaron, no." I said glaring at him.

"Aaron, yes." He said stubbornly and I sighed.

"Why is this necessary?" I asked him not really seeing a point to his demand.

"It's for your protection, Angel. I'm not taking any chances when it comes to you. There has been more rouge activity near the borders and a few even ventured into the territory." He said sternly, full on Alpha mode. Alpha part of Aaron was hard to deal with, he was stubborn and overprotective.

"I can take care of myself!" I exclaimed. He was being a stubborn mule. I wasn't born yesterday to not be able to defend myself in case of danger, if there was any danger.

"I know you can, my love but please let this be. I love you, I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to you." He argued.

"No." I said stubbornly glaring at him. Did he think he was the only one who could be stubborn? I didn't want guards watching and following my every move. Nothing was going to happen to me, he was being really paranoid.

He walked over to me looking pissed as hell. My eyes widened as I took in the stormy expression on his face.
Without a warning he crashed his lips on mine. I let out a squeak
of protest at the unexpected action. He bit down on my bottom lip hard and I let him in. He took control of the kiss and I felt myself so weak in the knees. I wrapped my arms around his neck to keep myself upright. He continued to kiss me passionately and hungrily.