Chapter 3

Hola!(Spanish)

Thanks for reading my book! Please leave some comments, I'll read of them and reply back. Please tell me your opinions I want hear them.

The song on side is called Autumn Leaves by Ed Sheeran. It fits the situation in the end of chapter quite nicely.

Picture of Ethan on the side! Enjoy!

*******************

Chapter 3

❤Emily's POV❤

'Run'

That was the only thing running through my mind when I spotted the rouges on our tail catching up to my brothers and I.

We had to get somewhere safe, away from here. I willed my legs to run faster wanting to get far way from those bloody rouges. They killed my parents and pack, my brothers and I were orphaned. I knew we couldn't take down so many wolves all by ourselves. I was the fastest wolf in my pack, maybe it was because I had pure alpha blood in me. Both my parents were born to receive the Alpha title.

I honestly didn't know where we were going. But to get far away from those rouges, we sure had a long trip ahead of us. We have to stop soon and rest. We have been running for a hour. Since our pack was the second largest, we had a lot of distance to cover to leave our territory. We had take shelter in another pack, we could not become rouges, like those bloody ones who wrecked my life!

As an Alpha's children, my brothers and I learned all about the matters of how to run the pack, the income of the pack, the protection and safety of the pack, how to make alliances and maintain friendships with other packs, how to handle attacks and rouges, we were also taught of all the names of packs in USA and their territory extents.

So if my calculations are correct, to be safe and far away from this place we have find shelter in the Golden Dusk pack which is only a day away if we take breaks. It is currently the strongest and the largest pack in US, maybe they'll help us. My parents have connections with them and are allies during battles. We've been there before, when I was about six. My parents and the Alphas of that pack are good friends. They visited us a lot too and if I remember correctly, they had a son-

My thoughts were cut short when Ethan's voice rang sharp in my head. 'Em I think we should take a break by that river, I guess we lost the rouges now. We discuss what to do next.' I couldn't agree more with him.

I went over to the lake and drank some water to quench my thirst. I shifted and slipped on Ethan's oversized t-shirt which reached till my mid-thigh. My brothers shifted too they were in some basketball shorts. Don't ask me how we got them, my brothers always kept some clothes in a hollow of a tree near the border of our territory because sometimes they border patrol.

"What do think we should do now Ethan? We got out of our territory and I'm sure those rouges lost our trail. If I'm correct we right now outside the Blue Rivers territory." I said sighing, I missed my parents already. I lost them, the only family I have left is my brothers. I don't know what I'd do if I lost them too. These thoughts brought tears to my eyes.

"Hey it'll be alright, you have me and Ethan. You'll be alright, we'll keep you safe. Don't worry it'll all be over before you know. Be strong for mom and dad's sake." Evan said comforting me and pulling me into a warm hug. I let out huge sigh and pulled back.

"We should rest for a while. We have a long journey ahead. So it's decided then, we'll stop in the Golden Dusk pack and see how it turns out." Ethan said. Hopefully the Alpha and Luna of that pack will let us stay there.

"I'm tired, I'll try to sleep. I think it's best one of us keeps a watch, I think the rouges are still following us." I said looking at the dark night sky, stars were scattered haphazardly shining like diamonds. When I was younger, I loved watching stars. I found this meadow in the woods surrounding our pack. It had orange trees, lilies, roses, lilacs, dandelions and other trees. Ever since I found it, I would go there during sunset or during nights when I couldn't sleep.