Chapter 11

Rob's POV

"I just wanted to let you guys all know, well I've know for longer than I let myself admit, but I'm gay."

I know Preston. I know that you are. I know all about you and Lachlan but why aren't you going to tell anyone? Why is he so much better than me? Why?

Nobody talks for what seems like forever, until Mitch walks over to him. I see Preston tense up until Mitch envelopes him in a huge hug, and he finally uncoils.

"Well, I'd love to stay, but I really have to get home." I can't do this right now, I just can't handle this right now. I just have so many thoughts running through my head at one time I just can't handle this being another one.

"Preston and Lachlan! I ship it! And they're both gay!"

Yeah, you're right Vick. They are both gay, they are dating, but they wouldn't tell you that now would they.

I expect Lachlan to laugh it off, everybody has just kind of assumed that he was gay. It was just something that always was. Instead of laughing it off though, he is mad. He is staring at Vic like he hates him. At this point I decide that I really need to leave.

I walk out onto the street in front of the house where my car is parked. I am getting ready to start it when I see Preston leave, followed by Lachlan. I sit and watch the event unfold. They're clearly fighting, Lachlan looks more mad than I've ever seen him. Then he is driving away, leaving Preston standing there. My brain tells me to get out of the car and to drive him home, but I just don't. I don't move, I just sit there watching as Mitch takes him inside. Eventually I drive home, I can't keep the sight of Preston standing alone out of my mind.

You know I can treat you right Preston. You know that I know you.

I know Preston and I know Lachlan, I know that Lachlan is capable of a lot of things. I don't want Preston to get hurt.

Preston's POV

It's been about a month since Lachlan left me alone at Mitch's. It took a while but I forgave him, I know how I would feel if everybody thought that about me. He does make me really... Happy I guess... Sometimes it feels like I have to earn his attention, like I have to prove myself to him. I don't know, it's probably just in my head.

I got out of my cast a couple days ago, it feels weird to be able to walk again, but I'm getting used to it. Today I've been rushing around my apartment trying to make it perfect. It's our 1 month anniversary and I have something extra special planned. I hear him knocking on the door and I run over and fling it open.

"Hey babe," he says sweetly, leaning down and giving me a kiss.

"Hey, happy one month." I grab his hand and lead him over to the table where I have dinner set up.

"This looks delicious," he says wrapping his arms around my waist, resting his head in my neck. I pull out his chair and he sits down. We spend the next 20 minutes eating and talking about the most random things until I can't contain myself anymore. I reach over and take his hand, trailing circles around his fingers.

"Heeeyyy," I say dragging out the e's, "you know that thing that I said I didn't want to do with my cast...?"

"That thing?" He opens is eyes even bigger.

"Yeah... Well, you see, I don't have my cast anymore... And we've been dating for a month now... I think I'm ready..." He nods, a big smile spreading across his face. I start blushing and stand up, leading him into the only bedroom. I want to do this with him.

-no there is not going to be smut, I don't write that you kinky motherfuckers-

We lied side by side in my bed, me facing his back. I figured that after the first time at least he might lay closer to me. I guess not. I leaned my face into his back and I fell asleep, not even seeing his face.

When I woke up Lachlan was in the kitchen making pancakes. Quietly I snuck up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Shit Preston, don't sneak up on me like that! I almost dropped the damn pan!"

"Oh, sorry... Didn't mean to scare you..." I backed up and sat down at the table. "Last night was good," I tried feebly. I honestly expected a little bit more after it but I guess not... This probably wasn't his first time with a guy, I'm just projecting my emotions. I expect too much from him.

"Yeah, you were great, especially for your first time." I know he meant it as a compliment but it felt almost like he was talking down to me.

"It's not like that's the first time I've had sex."

"It's the first time with a guy." He was definitely talking down to me not

"Yeah, it was different, I liked it."

"You bet you did," he winked at my and carried a plate of pancakes to me. We ate in awkward silence.

Is it always this weird after the first time?

When we both finished we stood washing the dishes, talking about a possible series of the two of us, when the door swung open.

"Preston, where's my-" Lachlan and I froze, Jerome stood frozen in the doorway. He was looking at us, both of us as we stood in our boxers.

"Uh, hey Jerome..." My face is completely red and so is his.

"Um hi. Did I interrupt something?"

"Um, I guess now's probably the necessary time to let the secret out."

"Secret?"

"Well, you see, we're kinda dating..." It's silent for a minute, and then he lets out a huge laugh.

"We all knew that. You spend crazy amount of time with him, more than you spend with Rob." Lachlan and I both nodded and he slid is arm over my shoulder.

"We've been together for a month now."

"Whoa. Wait if Lachlan is here... Half naked... Does that mean...?"He then makes a hole with one hand and sticks one finger in it. I walk towards him and start shoving him out of the door.

"Okay, bye Jerome!"

I turn back to Lachlan and he wraps my in a hug.

"I guess the secret's out now."

--------------------------------------------------

I'm done even pretending that I can even keep up with a schedule. Preston and Lahlan did the cheeky bum secks.

~Sky