Chapter 25

Preston's POV

Today is the day. It's officially been one full month of Rob and I and we're in agreement. Today is the day we tell the pack.

I'm especially nervous, last time we all were together to have a "serious talk" I was curled up on one of Rob's couches while he told them what our former friend did to me. I'm not scared of how they'll react, they've proven time after time that they're okay with it, I'm just still afraid that this is all going to fall apart. I can't keep it hidden forever.

I don't talk to Rob about it, I don't want to worry him, but I'm still terrified.

"Are you alright? You don't look alright." Rob casts a sideways glance at me from the drivers seat.

"Yeah, just nervous is all," I reply, shaking my head.

"Are you sure? We don't have to do this today if you don't want to."

"No," I say smiling, resting my hand on his, "I'm ready to do this."

"Then let's go gay this shit up." He lets out a laugh and starts the car. We decided that "Recording Sunday" is the best time to do it, we'll all be together. It's my first one back since I came off my youtube hiatus and I couldn't be more excited for that. I can't wait to really start making videos with my best friends.

"Welcome back dude," Jerome says when we walk through the door.

"Thanks, I missed this." Without wasting much time we head off into our seperate rooms to start our videos. After I've finished my last video I head to the kitchen to make myself something to eat.

"Hey man are you hungry?" Vic asks as soon as I step in.

"Yes, feed me I need the foods."

"I'm leaving to pick something up for everyone so you're in luck."

"COME BACK SOON I'M STARVING!" I yell as he walks out of the door.

I lay down on the couch and pull out my phone, I'm about to open the youtube app when I hear whispering in my ear.

"Oh, you're into youtube? You should check out this guy PrestonPlayz or TBNRfrags, he's a massive nerd but he's pretty cute." I tilt my head back to look at Rob who's head is hovering above mine.

"I've actually seen his videos I think but I really prefer his friend, MrWoofless. He's a dork and all but I think he's pretty hot." I put my hands on his head and pull him down to kiss me. We stay like that for a few seconds until he pulls his head away.

"C'mon, move over." He says standing up. I sit up and he plops down next to me, crossing his legs and pulling me over so my head is resting on his lap.

"So what brings you down here?" I ask leaning my head up so I'm once again looking up at his face.

"I finished my last video and they were being loud so I thought I could spend a little quality time with my favorite person." I smile at him, opening my mouth to reply but he cuts me off. "But I couldn't find him, so I figured maybe I should come hang out with you."

"You're a bully." I say reaching up and poking his face.

"Assult!" He yells and pokes me back.

"That is not very nice." I reach both my hands up and continue to poke him. He responds by tickling my neck. "That's not fair!" I yell while laughing, trying to swat his hands away.

"It is completely fair."

"No."

"Stop trying to swat my hands away."

"Make me." As soon as I say it he stops, looking at me with one eyebrow raised. Then he lowers his face and brings his lips to mine. As it gets more heated I sit up so that I'm facing him. He pulls me close so that I'm straddling him while I wrap my arms around his neck. He holds my waist while I run my fingers through his hair. Before we can get to far though, Vic swings the door open.

"Food's here!" He yells walking into the living room. Rob and I quickly pull away, blush immediately filling both of our faces. Luckily Vic doesn't notice as he parades into the kitchen. We follow him as Jerome and Mitch thunder down the stairs. We all immediately dig into our meal, any conversation forgotten. Once we've all finished Rob pulls me aside.

"Do you want to do it now?" He asks in a hushed voice.

"Let's do this." I squeeze his hand as we walk into the living room where they all sit.

"Hey guys can I talk to you?" Rob asks loudly, catching their attention.

"Is something wrong?" Mitch asks, his eyes immediately shooting to me.

"No, I just need to tell you guys something." He stands for a minute, rubbing his hands together nervously. I walk over to him and whisper to him.

"C'mon you can do this. It's going to be okay." He nods at me thankfully and faces them again.

"So... I'm gay...and um...." He glances at me desperately.

"We're kinda sorta together," I finish for him, he shakily grabs my hand, pulling me closer to him.

"That's great guys," Jerome says smiling.

"Has he been taking good care of you?" Vic asks looking at me.

"He's been the best," I say smiling and looking at Rob. He pulls me into a half-hug, leaving a kiss on top of my head before releasing me.

"I'm happy for you guys." Mitch walks up to Rob, clapping his shoulder. "Can I talk to you later? Privately?" I hear him say quietly in Rob's ear. Rob nods nervously and grips my hand again.

"So we just thought that we should share that with you guys and all..." I say awkwardly as Rob and I go to sit down. Lucky for us the conversation continues easily, only stopping when Vic and Jerome tiredly go upstairs to sleep. Mitch walks over to Rob and whispers something in his ear before walking away.

"Hey, we're going to go talk for a little while. I'll be back soon to take us home." I nod as they walk into the other room. I really hope Mitch doesn't have a problem with us, Mitch is one of my best friends and I don't want my relationship to mess up any friendships.

After maybe 10 minutes Rob walks back in. He smiles and grabs my hand, pulling me up off my chair. "Let's go home."

--------------------

When flirting becomes cuddling and cuddling becomes bullying and bullying becomes a heated makeout session. Sorry this one took so long, I'm moving and I didn't have time to write anything but here it is.

~M

(Do any of you guys ship Phan by chance because I have a few phanfictions planned)