Chapter 26

Rob's POV

I wake up with Preston in my arms and I swear I've never felt this good in my life. The light shining through the window illuminates every edge of his face, every curve of his body. I lean my head forward and leave a light kiss on the back of his neck. As I tighten my grip around him he stirs slightly. I continue leaving a trail of kisses across his neck and over his jaw, stopping at the edge of his mouth.

"Earlyyyy," he moans, keeping his eyes squeezed shut.

"It's 11:00." I leave a kiss on his jaw, following the same path.

"Early." He lifts his head up and turns to face me, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Happy 2 months," I say smiling leaning forward and pressing our lips together.

"Happy 2 months." I pull the covers down and walk into the kitchen, taking a carton of eggs out of the fridge. Preston follows a minute later, hair sticking out at all angles.

"Good morning sleeping beauty," I say, turning my head away from the stove.

"Good morning Rob-A-Dob-Flob," he responds, walking behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and burying his face in my back.

"I'm taking you out tonight," I say matter-of-factly.

"You really don't have to do that."

"It's our 2 month anniversary this is a special night. We're going to a faannccyyyy restaurant."

"Is that so?"

"Yes it is."

"Well I look forward to it."

"As do I. C'mon and sit down your eggs are almost ready." I carry two plates of eggs to the table as Preston pulls out a chair for me.

"Why thank you sir," I say, flourishing my voice and taking a seat.

"You are very welcome. It's the least I can do, seeing as how you're taking me out to a faannccyyyy dinner."

We spend the day lazily, staying in and having a marathon of Disney movies. It's cliche but it's one of my favorite ways to spend my time. When dinner time rolls around Preston exits his room in a nice shirt and dress pants, all of which I had to iron, and he looks incredible.

"Damn I'm lucky," I say to myself when he enters the hallway. Guessing by the blush that spreads across his face I think he heard me. The dinner is absolutely amazing, a full three-course meal with snooty waiters and snobby people. Preston and I had a lot of fun making up stories about the random people that were dining around us. At one point we were laughing so hard a woman asked to be moved farther away from us.

"Oh that was the best meal of my life I swear," Preston gushes when we finally get home, following me into the kitchen.

"Only the best for my boy." I pull him close, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Hey Rob... I was thinking...." He looks down at the ground, fidgeting with the hem of his shirt. I tilt his chin up so he's looking at me.

"What were you thinking?"

"I think that I'm ready." He bites his lower lip while looking at me, asking me without words. I respond by pulling his face up to mine and kissing him gently, getting more rough as we progress.

"Are you sure about this?" I ask once we finally break apart for air. He just nods his head and wraps his arms around my neck, connecting our lips again. I graze his bottom lip with my tongue and he opens his mouth wider, allowing me in.

We move together in sync, moving faster and hungrier. I plant my hands on his waist, lifting him up so he's sitting on the counter in front of me. I move my lips from his and begin kissing down his neck. Every time my lips touch the sensitive skin he lets out a little moan. He moves his hands to my waist, playing with the hem of my shirt that got untucked somewhere in the commotion. I pull back and he immediately starts unbuttoning my shirt.

Once my shirt is off I bring my lips back to his neck, kissing and sucking, trying to find his sweet spot. When I find it he lets out a loud moan, digging his fingers into my back. I continue there for a little bit before his shirt comes off too. I take a moment to admire my work on his neck, hickeys and love-bites lining his skin.

"Are you absolutely sure you want to do this?"

"Shut up and kiss me." He grabs my face and pulls it to his, snaking his arms back around my neck. I grip his thighs and lift him again, carrying him into the bedroom, not once breaking our lips apart.

-------------------------------------

It's a little short, sorry. I've been in the middle of moving and I have stupid summer homework I put off doing until the last minute so... Well I gave you some cheeky bum secks isn't that good enough?

~M