Still

Taeyeon riding on his bike making his way to SM Academy as he saw a familiar pink sports car parked infront of the school gate. He suddenly stopped on his pace and dorkily hopped down from his bike while approaching the car. An elegant woman get out from her car and took her shades off as soon as she spotted the person she have been looking for.

"H-Hello-o?" Taeyeon hesitatedly greeted Hwang as soon as their facing each other. The woman keep her straightface while gazing the figure infront of her.

"You know that the wedding will be take its place for less than a week and still we haven't come up with any plan yet. I'm not be able to worked with this since I'm working with two companies in my hand. You know what I'm saying, don't you?" Tiffany trying to calm down herself as she doesn't want to disappoint Mr. Kim as well as his father for the important event even though they both didn't agreed for this marriage but they have no choice. Tiffany known to be a perfectionist and the word "losing" has no space on her at the first place.

"S-Sorry! I mean my mind was occupied by the upcoming exams and I don't want to fail and end up tutoring by that terror old lady who was harshly want my precious dookungs burned if I refused to study and get highly remarks on this semester." Taeyeon snorted out earning a small smile from Hwang bit she held it inside not wanting to be seen by the boy.

"Then I will tutor you instead." Tiffany said nonchalantly while grabbing Taeyeon's hand to forced him to hopped on the car.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Tiffany didn't bother to looked at the boy and forcefully pushed him made Taeyeon groaned in pain while kissing the car's interior seat. She closed the door and hopped on the driver's seat and turned on the ignition.

They were now driving to downtown succumbed by silence inside that no one dares to talk. Taeyeon was still sulking and murmuring inaudible words that made Hwang confused on the figure beside her.

"YOU GOT ME IN TROUBLE THIS TIME!! ARGH!!" Taeyeon finally poured out his thoughts as he yelled at the woman who was busy driving off the road.

"What? FYI, Mr. Kim, you are the ones who troubled me BIG TIME!!!" Tiffany backfire while shooting him her sharp and cold glare enough to make Taeyeon shut up his big mouth. He fished out his phone on his coat and started to play killing boredom as he avoided the shooting daggers from Hwang and lost his tongue when Tiffany raged at him.

"Good! So now don't you dare to spoke to me like that. Remember that I'm still a noona here, araesso?" Tiffany exclaimed as she received a gentle nod from the young boy who seems looked more like a lost puppy made Hwang smile at his cute antics.

They arrived at the couture where Hwang picked as the designer for the wedding gown. She entered first as Taeyeon tailing behind and found the store really boring. They've been welcomed by the owner and ushered them to his office to have a small talk regarding the matters.

"So have you picked the best out of the best for our wedding?" Tiffany asked while the owner shows her some of the draft designs. Hwang carefully flipping the pages from cover to cover and finally a piece caught her eyes and the owner gladly shows the piece from the other room.

"Wait for me here I'm gonna fit my gown inside." Tiffany explained. Taeyeon gave her a gentle smile before he nods and keep himself for the game he currently played on his phone.

After an hour, Taeyeon was now dozing off from boredom as he finished the game so fast or Hwang took forever to fit that damn dress. Some thoughts bothered him when suddenly the consequences of marriage knocks his head. He sighed and prefer to shrugged off the thoughts when finally Hwang appeared on his sight showing a perfect curves on her wedding gown as his mouth hanged wide open and drools over his fiance's dropped dead gorgeous body infront of him.

Tiffany knitted her brows as she didn't received any respond from her fiancee. She crosses her arms and approached the boy and flicked his forehead that made Taeyeon snapped back from his reverie.

"YAH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR??" Taeyeon caressed the spot where Hwang hits him and gave her an annoying look but instead of scaring her he was the one been scared by those fierce gaze from the woman. He cleared a lumps on his throat and seems he was shrinking from his seat because of that dark aura from Hwang. Scary ahjumma!

"So how do I look Kim? Is it okay?" Tiffany asked but still crosses her arms while Taeyeon checking out his fiance from head to toe but the stare stopped at the bust and smirked while giving Hwang a two thumbs up showing his cute dimples. Tiffany was satisfied and leaned closely to Taeyeon probably teasing him when she noticed his smirked awhile ago. He feels her breath on his burning red face as his body was having adrenaline rush from Hwang's seductive behavior towards him. Tiffany lifted his chin up to meet her gaze that was now full of lust but she thought how innocent the boy was so she retreated and get back inside the fitting room to change.

"Oh crap! Is she teasing me? Damn! She makes me feel sexually frustrated now!" Taeyeon said exasperatedly while he slumped his tiny body gainst the couch and crosses his arms.

"I hope that he was the first one who see me wearing on this wedding gown and also the one who walks me at the altar." Tiffany murmuring under her breath as she recalls someone who she couldn't washed off on her mind everyday.

"I hate you Choi Sooyoung for making me falling hard on you and leaving me without a single words." Tiffany cried remembering her ex lover.

To be continued.