I want no one but YOU

KIM'S NEWLYWED HOUSE

Taeyeon was too exhausted transferring his luggage into their new house from his previous residence so he decided to take a nap on the couch that already place inside their home. He took his shirt off and tossed it on the floor then threw his body on the couch as he immediately drifter to dreamland. After a few minutes, the Hwang arrived carrying a few luggage on her both hands and probably struggling opening the door as she was rummaging her spare key inside her bag but she was suprised when the door was a little crack open so she slowly entered and tip-toeing her sneaky movement inside.

Tiffany wasn't aware of his husband's presence as she swiftly make her way towards her own room. She tossed herself on the queen size bed and buried her face on the pillow and a frequent headache attacks her immediately. She groaned in pain as she releases herself from the pillow and heading inside the bathroom to take a quick shower to cool her down. Meanwhile, the young boy felt the urge to pee and pulled himself away from his slumber and heading on the bathroom with eyes still half-closed but he succeeded, I guess so not until a flying basin hits his poor head so hard made him awake on his thoughts and stumbled in pain and gently massaging the spot that has been hit. He slowly squinting his eyes and looking for the culprit who did this to him but unpleasant sight caught his pair of eyes as he cleared a hard lump on his throat seeing a naked woman-slash-wife infront of him with another basin on her hand and the other was covering the treasures and assets of a woman but before he could make a move the sight around him became dark and a great pain stung on his head AGAIN before he collapsed on the bathroom floor tiles.

After half an hour, he slowly opened his eyes and still felt a massive pain on his poor head, he winced as he forced himself to stand up from the mattress of someone else's room.

"You violated RULE #'S 7 and especially 8 that was important among the rest. You sneaky little fox! I couldn't believe that this is our FIRST day being together and yet you're a little bit advantage, huh?" Tiffany scoffed as she glaring sharply at her husband who was rubbing the aching spot on his head and struggled to sat up from the couch.

"Look, It was just an accident, A-C-C-I-D-E-N-T, okay? I didn't mean I swear and I apologize for that it wasn't my intention because I was to sleepy awhile ago and wasn't aware that you're already arrived from work I thought you will come home late." Taeyeon trying hard to explain and defend himself from the raging wife infront of him.

"Heol!" Tiffany rolled her eyes while massaging her aching temple due to the frequent migraine and slumped her back against the couch beside him.

"A-Are y-you alright, Tiffany-ssi" Taeyeon asked worriedly to his wife who was now suffering pain from her migraine but she nodded as response and stood up heading her through her own room but before she reached her place she immediately collapsed on the floor making Taeyeon jolted up from his seat and jittered from the sight of his wife lying on the cold floor tiles.

"YAH! HWANG!" Taeyeon shouted due to his shocked. He managed to quickly carried her into a bridal style and led them into her own room and gently placed her into the bed. Much to his dismay, he took the basin with water from the bathroom and soaking a dry towel to wiped the helpless figure infront of him. He paused while mesmerizing the innocent beauty of his wife and gently tucked the brunettes hair behind her ears that blocking her gentle face.

"S-Soo, don't leave me please!" Taeyeon startled by her soft mumble but still audible on his ears. His gripped on the towel became tightened as he replayed the name that wasn't his, the green-eyed monster inside him became aggressive as his anger took over his body as well as his mind.

"Who the hell is Soo? Is she cheating on me now while I'm busy turning down all the girls hitting on me. I can't believe this woman." Taeyeon snorted out his anger but a thought struck into his mind that they haven't shared the kind of feelings for each other, LOVE. Although they we're married and all they haven't shared some intimate feelings aside from the kiss out of lust, he think because after that incident they haven't talk out of their boundaries and seems like nothing happened but at least they had closure.

"This isn't right, I'm her husband and she must be stuck into me, only me and she's only mine, right?" Taeyeon was now being a possessive one despite of being a younger into this relationship, he thought that he has the right to invade his wife's privacy and whereabouts and also it was his first-ever relationship despite being one of the heartthrobs on the campus.

Tiffany stirred on her consciousness and slowly adjusting her sight while turning her head into the right seeing her husband who was now caught on his own world thinking. She looks at him with enthusiasm because of the baby-face features of the boy she married.

"Tae?" She managed to speak and broke the silence engulfing them. Finally, the young husband came back to his senses and worriedly asked her condition.

"I'm fine just a frequent headache from work and I remembered that I haven't take my breakfast and lunch today." Tiffany slowly sat up from her lying position as her husband gently supports her.

"I will cooked for both of us, just rest here and don't dare to move an inch." Taeyeon acted as a dominant one showing his wife who was the superior on this state. She giggled and smile at him while he walked himself outside the room towards the kitchen.

"He was such a good kid unlike Soo who was good in eating but sucks in cooking." Tiffany let out a giggle once she mentioned her ex-lover's antics and the memories once again recalls to her. Tears unknowingly falls from her eyes as she remembered her happy memories with him. The one who tooks all her first and thinking that they ended up together before the unfateful day ended them without words coming from him.

"You're so bad Soo for making me fell hard for you but still I couldn't replaced you with someone even though I knew you were happy with her, my bestfriend, Jessica." Tiffany sighed as she accepted their relationship with a heavy heart as Jessica was awared of it but she couldn't helped herself to love her bestfriend's ex. Hwang managed herself to focused on work and shrugged it off, she stayed up late to finished some paper works, drowning herself into alcohol and also learned to smoke when she got spare time. After that she usually shows her cold facade infront of others different from her old self who was warm, gentle, caring and friendly Miyoung, her korean name.

"Guess loving this kid wouldn't hurt me that much." Tiffany speaking with no one but thoughts still clouded her mind as she didn't hear the door cracked open revealing the figure of her husband carrying their meals.

"Seems you're in your deep thoughts. Care to share some pieces of them?" Taeyeon broke her clouded thoughts giving him an eyesmile that was rarely shows these past years of being a cold Hwang.

"Some company stuffs, come here!" Tiffany patted a space beside her as Taeyeon complied but still confused of her.

She hugged him tightly without a warning as burning cheeks creeping out to Taeyeon while he was in a state of shock. Tiffany closes her eyes as she felt Sooyoung was the one she hugging now but the person pulled away and stares at her eyes as she was caught on his brown orbs. Taeyeon looked at her with a sincerity from his eyes, he pressed his lips into hers and they shared a passionate kiss again.

He gently lay his wife on the mattress as their lips were still locked from each other. The sensation between them was arousing and the lust were invading their mind and body as their naughty hands tearing each other's clothing apart while Taeyeon took the first step followed by Tiffany as their bodies were intertwined with lust and their nights were filled with the sounds of groans and moans as they savouring each other while their hearts and minds were still wondering about the strange attachments between them.

"Fany-ah, I think I love you." Taeyeon mumbles between their intercourse but Tiffany didn't heard as she was on a pleasure state created by his husband's work.

*************

A/N: Sorry but I wasn't good writing smut but I loved reading them. Kekekeke byuntae~
Thank you for your votes and support I will update as soon as I can because my mind doesn't cooperate with my body. Hehehehe.

T.S: TaeYeon - Gemini