Finale

ONE YEAR LATER.....

TAEYEON POV

Yeah, I already graduated highschool and now I'm searching for a university with the help of my beloved wife noona and yes, she already gave birth to my 3 months old son, Minyeon and she stayed at home to rest so I took over our company. She always teaches and guide me regarding some stuffs managing businesses and sometimes she attended the meeting together with my son, all our valued employees congratulate us for our newborn son and soon-to-be heir. I always visited my eldest daughter, Jiyeon from Jessica's apartment with her husband Kris, they already tied-the-knot last month and he gladly accepted my daughter treats her as his own and his family while her sister Krystal will joined me at the same university I will choose so in short she's depending on me. Geez! We've become bestfriend for so long because my wife always bribe her a shopping spree just to check me out if I'm wooing some girls outside but hey I'm a loyal husband here! I always protested but Tiffany didn't listen to me even once because she always said that I must obey her because she was my noona and I'm just a dongsaeng. Dammit! My wife always win but I couldn't do anything because she holds all my access in money.

"TAEYEON!!!!" My wife yelled. Oh no, not again she was being grumpy these days and it was giving me a hard time ALWAYS. I put down my pen and checked her on our bedroom seeing my son playfully biting her favorite totoro that I gave her when we went at Lotte World but seriously she was sulking over our little ones. I chuckle and helped her taking away the totoro from Minyeon who started to cry but I quickly lifted him into my arms.

"Fany-ah? Seriously you're fighting over our son because of a totoro? This isn't you?" I eyed her but she avoided my glares and she hanged her head low. Cute!

"I couldn't believe myself too and I'm being sensitive and emotional these days, I don't even know either." She sighed and I saw tears glistening from her eyes. Crap!

"E-Errr....Fany-ah, sorry for scolding you I didn't mean it." I was kinda frantic now when I heard a sniffing sound from her and I don't want to let Minyeon awake as he already drifted into a deep slumber in my arms. I approached my wife on our shared bed gently lay my son and try to soothe her and now I'm handling two babies under my care but I preferred to work on papers rather than staying at home doing chores.

"T-Tae, sorry if I'm being like this." She hugged me and whispered under her sobbing, I also hugged her back playing with her smooth and silky brunette hair that smells like strawberry. I love this! Byuntae!

"You're not at fault wifey, you do nothing wrong so why sorry?" I calmed her down by kissing her forehead giving my best smile showing my dimples that she loves.

"Oh, I forgot that your father called us over for dinner, he also invited Jessica and Krystal so we must prepared." She said flashing her genuine eyesmile that always killing me.

"Hmmmmmm" I hummed while giving her butterfly kisses right through her beautiful face.

"No, not now Tae-Tae, you don't want Min to wake up here and cry." She pointed her lips through our son while pushing me away from her. Geez! I was already turned on.

I pulled her up and entered our bathroom so I could continue my business inside without waking up our son. BYUN MODE!