Naughty Hwang

Tiffany and Jessica were now heading at SM Academy to attend the school festival, they're already late now for his musical.

"Omo! I almost forgot that it's also my baby sister's musical too." Jessica facepalmed herself forgetting her own sister's school affair.

"What a careless sister are you?" Tiffany teased.

"Thank you for your busy schedules, meetings and paperworks that we have to finished for the whole fucking week that I totally forgot Krystal's musical." Jessica replied sarcastically while glaring at her boss/bestfriend.

"Thanks to me that I bought two bouquets for my husband and for your little sister." Tiffany said while turning off their engine as they arrived at the academy.

SM AUDITORIUM....

The musical was almost a halfway through to its finale as the two woman entered inside holding the bouquets. They were searching for their respective seat located infront as they were received a V.I.P pass from Taeyeon and Krystal.

"Hey! The kissing part would be the next. I'm kinda anticipating that scene but I hope I'm the lead instead of that Krystal so I have a chance to kissed my Tae-oppa!" One of the female student said but Tiffany and Jessica heard it while still searching for their seat. Hwang was now throwing daggers to the student who said that.

"Yah! What are you saying Krystal was so hot and gorgeous as I said that you're Taeyeon was no match for me. They're not perfect for each other and also I heard that Taeyeon was into a relationship so he always turned down every girls in town that keeps on flirting and hitting on him. I wonder if there was another woman that as hot as my Krystal." Another male student stated make Tiffany fuming in anger while Jessica stifled her laugh.

"Seriously, children these days?!" Tiffany masaging her temple listening to the students gossiping.

"Your husband was quite famous here as well as my baby sister." Jessica said nonchalantly as they found their vacant seats infront.

The kissing scene was already approaching when they saw Krystal and Taeyeon up on the stage exchanging their dialogues. Tiffany was uncomfortable with their close interaction while Jessica was too immersed on the musical digging into her popcorn.

"I love you and I don't want us to be apart." Krystal said her lines waiting for Taeyeon's turn. She saw how his face flushed when she said that words.

"I-I l-love y-you t-too as a friend because I'm already falling inlove with someone else, sorry." Taeyeon said his lines with ease avoiding her gaze at him.

Tiffany felt relief about their scene that is what she believes. Jessica was now crying beside her as she heard a sniffing sound.

"Yah! Can you keep quiet Jessi I'm focusing here, okay?" Tiffany whispered at her.

"You have to forget your feelings for me. It wasn't right to fall for me now that we have committed to someone else." Taeyeon still going to his lines perfectly.

Krystal swiftly kissed him encircling her arms around his neck while Taeyeon was startled by her actions because he remembers that it wasn't on the line that they're practising awhile ago. They heard the crowd shouting while Tiffany was standing with her fist ready to punch someone while Jessica looking at them in awe dropping her popcorn.