She Got Me

TAEYEON POV

Damn! I was sweating hard facing my father and my father-in-law as we seated on the couch across them, thankfully my wife is here beside me to support me. She smiles at me giving a squeeze on my sweaty hand; I know Mr. Hwang was already informed by my wife and she told me that her father nearly crashed his personal MAC laptop against the wall, do I have to thank her for informing him first without me? Geez! It kills me hoping that the ground swallowed me now, oh God! I cried silently and prays that miracles happen right now infront of me.

"So, what's your plan regarding this, Taeyeon?" I nearly fell off from the couch when Mr. Hwang's rough voice shoots on me. Fuck!

"I-I took responsibility on the child, Sir but I don't want to get divorce to my wife. All of this was all my fault and I admit that I've had this stupid lust on my body that almost break my strong relationship with her." I glance at my wife before I looked back at them and swallowed a lump from my throat. If looks we're real daggers I definitely stabbed a million times from Mr. Hwang.

"What if I want you to abort your child from this woman and pay her you could asked her to name the price and I will definitely gave it without a words I also don't want you to divorce my precious daughter because it would cost me a very stressful life and lost all my profits as well, remember our partnership right? So what about that?" I couldn't believe his words about aborting a life, hell no! I won't do that never!

"Sorry for my words but are you that rude, Sir? How can you say that stupid things infront of us especially infront me who was the father of the child you wanted to kill? Are you that stupid? You're too much and ridiculous, I won't do it! Sorry! I love your daughter, yes but killing a life was a sin and I couldn't take it. I think I'm out of this I will protect my child and the mother also beloved my wife. I love all of them and I don't want you to laid a finger on them." I almost punched right through his face when I stood up and speak to him out of annoyance, they we're too shocked to react when I already yelled giving him a glare.

"OMO! TAEYEON-AH! CONGRATS KID YOU PASS THE TEST MR. HWANG GAVE." I heard my stupid father voice while running into me with a bear hug. Did I hear that clearly?

"W-What are you talking about?" I asked because my brain couldn't processed quickly as he continue hugging me while my wife was trying hard not to laughed at me.

"I couldn't believe I lost on you again, Kim!" Mr. Hwang sighed as he crosses his arms.

"WHAT THE???!!!!!" YOU TRICK ME?????" I roars at them while pushing away my father who was smiling widely at me. Shit!

"You're no fun, Tae-Tae." My wife joined them as she dancing to the tune of MIMIMI. Is she one of them? I was tricked by them! Dammit!

They we're celebrating while I was sulking on the corner I want to smashed the vase but remembering that it wasn't my house and everything inside was worth a million dollar. I only groaned watching those mad people dancing crazily on MIMIMI. Fuck!

FOUR MONTHS LATER....

Summer vacation was approaching and we planned to take a honeymoon vacation part 2 in Jeju Island as my wife requested. I'm glad that she and Jessica get along well to each other and my wife was kinda envious at her seeing happiness from her eyes so she decided to have a baby with me as soon as possible, I was also happy to hear it from my beloved so I grant her wish to spend a honeymoon vacation with her again. I forgot to mentioned that Jessica already dating Kris and celebrating their 2nd monthsary on the 5th, he also accepted my child treating them good and Krystal was dating Joseph Liu, my 2nd cousin.

"Hubby?" My wife yelled while I'm doing my homeworks inside our bedroom, yes we decided to share a bed since we're married and shares a mutual feelings too.

"Y-Yes?" I almost drool over my wife's gorgeous body covered only by a towel as she approached me. I saw her smirked from ear to ear, she was being naughty now, huh?

She gently puts away the pencil from my hand and slowly leaning against me as my back already hits the wall, she kissed me hungrily while I was still on process. She was fucking awesome these days and I wondered if she was taking drugs or something made her so horny every night.

"I want a baby, Tae~" She was taking a bite to my earlobe as she whispered against my reddened ears making me turned on! Oh no, I couldn't finished again my homework.

"Geez! What have you eaten today that made you like this? Do you eat the pregnant's food again?" I asked because I knew Jessica sharing food with her during lunchtime.

"No, I don't want to eat those food because I want to eat my husband N.O.W!" She slowly trailed down my neck using her soft lips and bite the spot made me groaned. Oh no, she was too horny to stop now! What the hell! I must finished my homework or I will kicked out again to my class.

"Tae~" She already teases me but I wasn't on the mood to bang her tonight but I don't wany to face a HellFany now. Think stupid head! Guess, I have no choice then.

I grabbed my wife and throw her on our shared bed hovering on top as I kissed her roughly I was kinda turned on because of the teasing, my wife was too naughty and I love it! She smiled at me and taking off the towel that only covers her entire gorgeous body. WOW!

"I love having kids with you."

To be continued.

************************

A/N: Yeah, I was inspired to finished it off because I was excited for my next TAENY story. Have you already read it? Hehehehe.

With Love,
chocomint89