Secret Love Song

Jessica walking with a big smile on her face as she entered her working place, it was a very wonderful morning for her like she was waking up from aesthetic dreams of a lifetime. That night was too much for her liking that finally she got Taeyeon for once and looking forward for another chance, she sounds like some evil with on a fairytale. Obliviously, she didn't noticed Tiffany approaching her while she was busy arranging her stuffs on the table.

"Good morning Jessi! You looked so happy today, huh? Something good happen to my dear bestfriend last night?" Guilty crept up when she heard her putting a sinful night she had shared with Taeyeon but she mask her anxiety by putting a fake smile on her.

"So good. Very good so stop prying your bestfriend life and get your butt on the work so I could also start this fucking papers messing around my workplace. Shoo! Go now before I kicked your ass off my dear bestfriend!" Jessica shooed her outside because she knew Tiffany wouldn't stop pricking that topic on her.

"Araesso! Araesso! I would stop prying your life if you helped me out for something." Tiffany was dragged outside her office but she forcefully hold Jessica's shoulder to stop her actions.

"I expected it since you dragged your feet here uninvited and those sparks in your eyes say so." Jessica cheekily said and dragged her back inside to seat on the couch.

"Sooyoung tell me everything last night." Tiffany bluntly said looking straight into her eyes waiting for her reactions.

"Hmmmm and?" Jessica curiously asked as Tiffany inhaled deeply before she could spill out another words.

"I will take 2 weeks leave to accompany him on his operation in New York and I want it to be inexplicit to everyone, araesso? I don't want to ruined my image especially our company knowing that I will be seen with someone who isn't my husband so I want you to worked with this matter privately so no one knows it especially to my husband, got it?" Jessica's ears perked when she heard Tiffany leaving and trusted her husband under her wing. Sounds good!

"Don't worry, Tiff I will take good care of everything secretly that no one would know even you~" Jessica whispered seductively into her ears made Tiffany puzzled by her words but she shrugged it off knowing that she's only joking.

"O-Okay, so I gotta go now and thank you in advance. I'm so grateful to have you as my bestfriend, I owe you alot." Tiffany hugged and kisses her on the cheeks but little did she know that the woman she treated more than a bestfriend was the one who will stabbed her on the back and the worst seducing her beloved husband without her knowing.

TWO DAYS LATER......

"Do you want something from New York, hubby?" Tiffany asked her husband who was playing with Prince on the floor without looking at her.

"Nothing." Taeyeon coldly said still uninterested on her talking.

"Did my husband sulking now because I will leave for two weeks?" Tiffany patiently said while approaching him to joined him on the floor.

"Why does it had to be for two fucking weeks why don't you send Jessica-noona instead." Taeyeon said showing his pouty lips on his wife. Cute!

"Aigoo so cute!" Tiffany playfully pinches his cheeks before she pecks those pouty lips.

"Did you meeting someone there?" Taeyeon boldly said made Tiffany's heart skipped a beat pulled him away.