My Hero

Taeyeon pay a visit to his father's mansion to have a small talk with him since he didn't visited for ages and also he need some advice for his committed sin.

"OMO! TAEYEON-AH!" Mr. Kim shouted vigorously running through his son's presence at their living room. He hugged him so tight that his son couldn't breathe and felt embarrassed when their maids were looking at them and stifled their small laughs between the childish intimacy.

"APPA! STOP IT YOU EMBARASSED ME!!" Taeyeon retorted trying to escaped from his strong grip and kisses of his energetic father.

"What? You're my son and nothing to be embarassed about besides you're still my baby boo-boo!" Mr. Kim patted his sons's head like a puppy while ushering him into his study room.

"Okay so what's with the urge? I know you have something on your mind and mind to share them though?" Mr. Kim sipping his jasmine tea while observing his son who still keeps avoiding eye contacts from him. He knew Taeyeon so well like a mother to her child since he raised him alone.

"..............." Taeyeon took his deep breath and thinking if he would tell all the stories he have under his sleeves. Closing his eyes and cleared a lump on his throat gathering all his courage to spilled out all of the thoughts that gave him sleepless night and undying guilt running through his spines.

"You're running out of time my baby boo-boo." Mr. Kim joked to lightened the pressure that building up into his son's nerve.

"CUT THAT BABY BOO-BOO THING OR I'LL CHANGE MY MIND AND GO HOME NOW!" Taeyeon was irritated yet annoyed by his father's dorkiness but Mr. Kim sees it too funny so he keeps mocking his kid to make him annoyed because for him it was kinda cute to his own liking. Let's say that Mr. Kim was a fan of Taeyeon's aegyo since he always taking photos of him when he was still a cute little prince on his diaper.

"Such a grumpy kid I have." Mr. Kim pouts and crossing his arms while giving his son a sharp glare making Taeyeon wants to puke.

"Okay I make it straight to the point, Appa!" Mr. Kim gestured him to continue while sipping his favorite jasmine tea.

"I cheated to my wife!" Mr. Kim chokes from his tea as Taeyeon runs to him to pat his back.

"WHAT????!!!!!!" Mr. Kim snorted giving him a are-you-serious look.

"Okay, okay I get it now that you wanted to punch or hit me straight to my face or despise me as your son and send me to safari as a meal for the hungry beast over there or you locked me up forever on our scary basement that I hate themost since then? I will take all your anger and I wouldn't protest, Appa!" Taeyeon closes his eyes and balling his fist and get himself ready from his raging father.

"Omo? You're already grown up my boy I thought you were a gay since you didn't date any girl back then so that's why I agree with Mr. Hwang's offer to have an arrange marriage to my Tiffany and hell yeah you even cheated with her so how's the other woman was she look so damn hot and sexy or gorgeous like my daughter-in-law? Tell me, don't be shy or OMO! You already do that you know what I mean! This evil little pervert of mine! I don't blame or despise my own son because everyone committed a sin and I know that you didn't mean it we all humans and also had temptations and lust to our body so your situation sounds cliché. I thought you murdered someone and asking me to helped you out to buried him to somewhere. What a relief then!" Mr. Kim wiping his sweatshirt using a tissue. Taeyeon was looking at him with disbelief leaving his jaw hanging and eyes popping out from its socket.

"Close you're mouth kid you look like a retarded ones and its kinda annoyed me now." He stated.

"Appa you don't want to hit me or something? I'M CHEATED for God's sake! I think I have a highblood now? Aigoo!" Taeyeon massaging his temple and slumping back to the couch.

"Are you serious? You want me to hit you? You will regret it kid because you wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow or the worst you might end up to the hospital." Mr. Kim taking out his revolver inside his drawer and showed it to Taeyeon.

"Omo! I've never held this since ages and it was still as good as new. Do you want to try me Taeyeon-ah?" He positined his revolver straight to Taeyeon making him sweat as hell.

"BANG! BANG! BANG!" Mr. Kim humming to the tune of Bigbang's song with the same title while swinging the revolver up in the air.

"OWW YAH! A-APPA S-STOP ITS T-TOO D-DANGEROUS IF YOU KEEP SWINGING IT LIKE THAT! YAH!" Taeyeon attentively looking at the direction of the revolver avoiding to be pointed at him. They were like dancing randomly without a music aside from his father's crazy humming when finally he stopped due to exhaustion and taking back the revolver from where it was safely hidden.

"Taeyeon my dear son, you know I regret for spoiling you alot but I won't ever regret to love you until my last breath, you're my blood even if you committed a sin, you're still my son but one word I want you to keep in your mind." Mr. Kim finally face him with seriousness on his eyes.

"Just be true to yourself. I believe that you know what you have to do besides you're now a man like you always said to me and to your wife and not longer my baby boo-boo so do what is the best. I don't want to side anyone even you so I let you do your ways. Cheer up! Appa will always be there for you." He patted his shoulder before leaving him inside the room.

Taeyeon burst into tears hearing his father's word as he felt his warmth and love to him. He realized everything and recalling every inch of memories with his appa and suddenly remembered his late mother. He kneeled down while facing his mother's portrait hanging inside the study room.

"Omma! I was a bad son to you and to Appa, I was such a spoiled brat who always get what I want, I now realized how much trouble I cause to my own father but still he always there and love me for real even I committed a sin he still there and giving me warmth when I'm cold. I hope ny wife will forgive me but if she doesn't I will fully took responsibility for my actions and accepted all by myself I don't want Appa to involved again for my wrongdoings. I will handle the pain and face it like a man 'cause I'm no longer a kid anymore and definitely not Tiffany-noona's dongsaeng because I was her husband." Taeyeon wipes his tears and standing up like a man.

Meanwhile, Mr. Kim with his people eavesdropping on the other side of the door while some of them crying because of Taeyeon's words.

"Yah! Just keep your voice low and stop wiping your tears on my favorite sweatshirt and getbacknow to work!" Mr. Kim shooed them away before his son heard them.

"I'm proud of you Taeyeon my man." Mr. Kim uttered and smile before heading his way downstairs.

To be continued.

********************

A/N: Thank you everyone really.

With Love, 

chocomint89