Back Together

NO ONE'S POV

Jessica was nervous after Tiffany called her awhile ago to meet at their favorite cafe they used to go when they're still bestfriends. She entered and greeted by a beautiful waitress Yoona, she smiles and bowed before she was taking a seat on the table near the open window of the cafe. She knew that Tiffany already discovered her relationship with Taeyeon but meeting her was making her mind out of control, she prepared herself with this but still guilt took her over because Tiffany was kind to her and treated her as a family.

"Oh, so early? Excited to meet me?" A woman on a business attire let out a sarcastic chuckle made her lost on her trance.

She didn't answered back but gave her a murderous glare to the woman who gave her the same glare. They we're staring at each other like a beast hunting for the prey infront of them until Tiffany broke the intense battle between them.

"Let's make things clear here 'cause I don't want to waste my time on a backstabber." She said sharply while crossing her arms and showing an arrogant manner infront of her enemy but the latter seems unmoved and mirrored her instead.

"I don't have intentions to leave Taeyeon on his cheater wife's hand because I will make him mine no matter what!" Jessica barked at her with a smirk on her angelic face while Tiffany frowned and deepened her deadly looks on her.

"As you wish but I assure you that my husband was still on me and we we're back for good last night that made him go crazy over me." She smirked seeing Jessica uncomfortable because of her boldness.

"Besides I'm his first before you exists on the picture, you fucking slut!" Tiffany added made Jessica rage into anger and bounds her limit, she knew that the wife won their conversation so she grabbed her brunette hair made the woman winced in pain but Tiffany also do the same thing with her when Yoona approached to stopped the two woman beating each other followed by the other staffs.

AT SM ACADEMY.....

The clueless Taeyeon was strolling around the campus with Krystal, they we're heading on the student council office when his phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Yes, I knew them why?"

"WHAT? OKAY I'LL BE THERE OFFICER. THANK YOU!" He freaked out knowing the two woman who were dears to him was caught by the police. He informed Krystal and she was freaking out too and made them both running hurriedly outside the campus.

SEOUL DISTRICT POLICE.....

The two elegant woman who was badly injured were sitting across each other waiting for their man, the police officers looking at them in disbelief, they're already encountered this kind of case and they wondered why cheating was so trending nowadays. They deeply sighed in unison. The two-door rudely opened by a worried kid accompanied by a highschool girl who were looking for someone. What the hell this two kids doing in here? Maybe their parents was caught? One of the officer thought.

"E-Errr....Can I ask where is Ms. Hwang and Ms. Jung?" The girl asked while the tall young boy giving them a serious look.

"What was your relation with them?" The desk officer asked.

"Ms. Jung is my older sister while Ms. Hwa-" Krystal was cut off by Taeyeon.

"Ms. Hwang is my wife!" He deeply stated made the officer jaw drops as well as the others inside.

"Are you in drugs, kid?" The old chief officer asked him again while giving him an annoyed look.

"He was my husband, Sir!" A woman intervene while giving them her eyesmile as her eyes turned into a crescent.

"OOohhhhh" They all said in unison.

"What a lucky kid we have here!" The desk officer yelled made them all laughed at him. Taeyeon let his head low in embarrassment when they were looking at him as Tiffany engulfed him into her hug and Jessica witnessed the scene made her jealousy eats her up but thankfully Krystal was there.

"So, this little kid here sweep off two gorgeous women at a time, huh? Such a bad boy we had here." The old chief officer couldn't held his laughed and amusement towards Taeyeon who keeps on fidgetting his fingers. He was the silent culprit here. A/N: Hahahaha way to go Tae-Tae!

"N-No, I-I didn't mean that way Sir, it was complicated." He defended himself earning a questioning look from them, he saw Tiffany and Jessica muffled their laugh as well as Krystal. CRAP!

"I guess, I'm one of the victim too, Mr. Chief Officer." Krystal added fuel to the fire as she stated the truth that Taeyeon having a crush on her before the two women appears. OH MY I'M SCREWED!

"Great job, kiddo! You're such a beast one beneath your kid-like face, huh? You're so damn lucky man!" The desk officer joked again while ruffled his brown hair making him annoyed even more.

"Yeah, Thank you so much Sir!" Taeyeon answered in sarcasm made everyone burst into laughter.

The Chief officer decided to let them off without asking for money because they we're too entertained on their situation, jokes and laughter lightened up the mood but not for Taeyeon who receives teasing and mocking from them. They we're now driving their way home, Taeyeon drives, Tiffany sit on the passenger while Jung sisters were at the back as they reached their home.

"Let's settled this now." Taeyeon sat on the couch facing the three woman across him who we're looking with amusement on their eyes.

"Speak." Krystal broke the intense silence.

"We wouldn't divorce but I have to take responsibility and decided to let Jessica lived here for a year until she gave birth to our child." Taeyeon tried to spoke in a manly voice but still his voice cracked due to his puberty phase made the women laughed.

"CUT THE CRAP I'M SERIOUS HERE!" Taeyeon barked at them but seems he was more like a puppy than a beast itself while the women still ROFL. NICE!

"Yeah, got that!" Tiffany answered holding her stomach as she catching up her breath.

"Tiffany and I were kinda reconcile awhile ago before you came." Jessica added while holding Tiffany's shoulder and burst into laughter same with Krystal who was already lay on the floor.

"Great so I was a left behind now." Taeyeon stood up and stomping his feet inside his own room leaving those crazy women laughing their ass off.

To be continued

**************************

A/N: So how's my triple update in a row? Showing my love towards you guys so I wrote them all in a day skipping my afternoon snacks and all but anyways it's worth it because I have wonderful readers who were reading this till the end. Saranghae~

See you on the next chapter and I'm hoping that you'll support my next TAENY story just like you wish. Hehehehe.

With Love,

chocomint89