Surprise ME

FEW DAYS LATER....

A long tiring day for the great Hwang Tiffany after she finished accompanying their investors and doing some works for their upcoming projects here in New York. Sooyoung and her decided to be friends since they were working together as business partners but neither of them open up their unsettled relationship issues between them.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Come in."

"Can I invite you for a dinner tonight if you don't mind?" Tiffany looked at the uninvited guest thinking if she would take the offer regarding their status now as she felt somewhat jittery on him when he was around her.

"Just a friendly dinner." He added.

"Okay." She said nonchalantly before looking away from him.

"Thanks. I'll take my leave now."

He gently closed the door leaving Tiffany thinking if she was making a right decision since she offered a friendship with him again. She dialled her phone calling someone she misses these past few days.

"H-Hello?"

"U-Uhmmm...F-Fany? H-Hello, how's my wife? Busy, huh? S-Sorry I forgot to call you, I had to do my projects in Krystal's house so what's up?" Tiffany furrowed her brows knowing that her husband was staying at Krystal today.

"And why at Krystal's house, mister? You can do it on your school instead and besides it was a girl's house." Tiffany sounds a jealous wife on her husband that she was able to nagged at him for the first time.

"We don't have a choice and besides Krystal and Jessica-noona offered us to their house since it was big enough for the six of us to worked on our projects." Taeyeon defended and explained to his wife about it saying that they have other classmates joined to worked but honestly they were partners on each project given by their professors. He have no choice but to lied at her knowing that she would nagging at him nonstop if she found out.

"Don't worry noona I will be fine here and Jessica-noona taking good care of me while you're away so you have to focused on your work and can go home less than a month, okay?" Taeyeon cheered his wife and to stop worrying about him since he was under Jessica's wing.

"Okay but don't stress your noona that much so she wouldn't taking revenge at me when we meet again here." Tiffany joked.

"Nah! Jessica-noona was too good and I doubted that she can do that kind of things to you." Taeyeon defended his good noona from his wife.

"So you're on her side now? What did Jessi do to my husband while I'm away? Does she already replaces me in your heart, huh?" Tiffany again putting on her acting skills as a secret weapon to please her kid husband.

"Yah! What makes you say that? Do you think I'll stop loving you now? As I was only saying that Jessica-noona was good at me and acted as my true older sister." Taeyeon explained.

"Yeah, I know that and I was only joking, okay? Besides, I knew that I can trust Jessica for looking over my kid there so how's your exam, dear?" Tiffany asked as she enjoyed their conversation with him.

"Heol! It's fine but I think I fail my english since you're not here to teach me." Taeyeon sadly said the fact that he wasn't good in English but he was a hella good in Math, Science and History.