Just L.O.V.E

Then who will accompany me to New York if you're not going with me, huh?" Tiffany asked her bestfriend about her business trip with Kwon Yuri, Im Yoona and CHOI SOOYOUNG.

"You can go on your own sweetie and besides I'm the HR Manager here and not you're P.A., okay? I will follow you there when I settled all the accounts here. I promise. Do you want me to send Ms. Park and Ms. Lee?" Jessica was reading the latest fashion magazine on Hwang's office.

"Do as you wish. Aish! I think I'm going nuts here handling two enormous companies at the same time 24/7. Ridiculous!" Tiffany was playing on her swivel chair while massaging her temple secretly glancing to Jessica hoping that she would get the signal.

"Okay I get it just take a 2 days off before leaving for a business trip, Tiff. I think it would be better, right? I know what you've been thinking off so stop whining at me because its freaking me out and leave now before I changed my mind. Got it?" Jessica shooed her bestfriend to leave because she knew that Tiffany always bugging her about this and that so better to keep her mouth shut by allowing her to take a day-off.

"Thank you, Jessi you're the best! I owe you alot. Bye!" Tiffany quickly run outside her office door leaving Jessica at peace taking care of untouched documents.

"Hello, Mr. Kim? I already gave Ms. Hwang a break just like what you've said to me. Yes. I understans, okay Sir. Thank you." Jessica sighed after giving a call for Taeyeon's father to informed him about her accomplished tasks.

"I wonder if I'm going to be a nanny or a babysitter here? Aish! I'm getting older these days for having kids around me." Jessica arranging all the needed documents before proceeding to her next tasks again given by Mr. Kim.

AT KIM'S HOUSE....

"Oh? Wifey, why you're so early? No meetings?" Taeyeon was playing to Prince when his wife arrives.

"Jessi gave me a day-off before heading to New York for a business trip in a month so its been too long before we've seen each other again so be a good boy, Tae-Tae and also you Prince!" Tiffany informed her husband about her leave while pointing at their puppy who was wiggling his tail infront of her.

"A month? That long? Who's with you there? Jessica-noona? Can I accompany you there instead? Please?" Taeyeon bombarding her questions after lying on the couch.

"Yah! Hold your horses young man, you sounds like a nagging wife here and you know that I have no choice but to accompany our investors for a business there and NO you don't have to go with me because you have many projects and exams to settled next week and you have to take of our house, Prince and also do the cleaning, okay? Besides its my W.O.R.K" Tiffany scolding her stubborn husband who was now sitting beside her.

"But I want to go there~ Pweety~pweez!" Taeyeon attacks her with his aegyo voice and puppy eyes trying to please his wife who was looking at her in annoyance.

"Na-ah! Just listen to your noona, okay? You don't want to make me feel bad again, right? Just behave and be a good boy for your wife." Tiffany patted her husband's head.

"Aish! I don't want to, I want to go there too!" Taeyeon whines giving his wife a cute pout like a lost kid.

"Aigoo~ I married such a stubborn kid instead of my ideal man. You're giving me too much pain in my poor head I would rather to spend my leave at the hospital to rest instead of spending with a child. Okay, I gotta go now." She was immersing herself again to her acting skills again as she fake a sob and ready to put on a show.

"Yah! You're not going anywhere else and stay with me here so I can look over you, Mrs. Kim!" Taeyeon retorted while glaring at her as Tiffany mentally dancing in victory.

"Can I help my wife to packed her things to bring there?" Taeyeon offered.

"NO! Because I know what you're thinking little pervert boy! Don't you dare invading my room without permission, araesso?" Tiffany warned her husband only to received a nod from him while eating his ice cream given by his wife.

"This ice cream was good, noona!" Taeyeon happily eating his chocomint sherbet.

"I ordered Jessi bring me into the best ice cream parlor downtown for my little husband here. Come here baby~" Tiffany gestured her husband to come near her because she would definitely misses her midget once she leave for a trip in a month.

Taeyeon obeyed his wife and sat beside while holding his ice cream like a kid just looking at each other in silence. Tiffany pressed a gentle kiss on his young husband's forehead down to her small nose before leaning to his soft lips, he smiles at her.

"I will miss my kid husband so better behave yourself and obeyed me, okay? Do you want something there so I can buy it for you?" Without Tiffany knowing she already falling into his charm but always shrugging it off because of too much working.

"I only want my W.I.F.E!" Taeyeon whines with his aegyo voice still focused on his ice cream so he didn't noticed his blushing wife.

Tiffany swiftly looks away after hearing those mushy words from her dork because she was now as red as tomato and her heart palpitates crazily.

"While your on-leave I will treat you like my queen, understand? That's all I can do for you now." Taeyeon sighed before gently places his hand and massaging his wife's forehead to feel comfort.

"After I graduated I will be working nonstop in our father's company so my wife will only stays in our house to take care of our babies also cooking our meals when I arrived from work." Taeyeon still focusing on his massaging skills without looking at her while Prince was playfully licking Tiffany's hands.

Tiffany clouded her vision in tears while looking at her Tae-Tae, she was so touched by him because no one ever said that for her either Sooyoung so she was grateful for having a husband like him even though he wasn't her ideal type at all. She was working at their company in early age and only experience home schooling when she was a kid, she rarely have a friend besides Jessica whom she met when she started working on a business world with her father.

"OH YAH! Why are you crying? Does your headache attack? Omo, mianhe. Yah! Prince are you biting my wife? Shoo go away, you making my wife cry." Taeyeon goes frantic seeing his wife burst into crying and shooed Prince away thinking that it was the puppy's fault. Poor Prince Fluffy!

"No, I'm okay, its just a headache." She lied to lessen his worries towards her, she hugged him to assures that she's fine.

"I-I l-love you Tae-Tae. Thank your being here with me and looking after me even though I didn't pay attention at you all the time but still you're always make me feel that I'm loved by you." Tiffany whispered with her soft sobbing making his husband feel at ease.

"I'm grateful that you're my wife so stop crying and packed your things so we could spend your leave together, okay? For now, you have to listen to your husband." Taeyeon wipes her tears and patted her head before pressing his lips against her and leads her to the room to packed her things.

Taeyeon and Tiffany entered the wife's room as their eyes popping out on its socket seeing that it was on a mess cause by their son's activeness. They were few bites on the pillow making it tore apart same goes to her favorite pink stuffs and blanket lying on the floor and the documents were scattered messy on her comfy bed even her pink wallpaper have a few scratches using his mini claws as a proof.

"YAH! PRINCE FLUFFY!" They shouted in unison while Prince was busy eating his favorite dog food.

To be continued.