Under One Roof

Three days of honeymoon just passed like that and nothing odd happens between the newlyweds. They kept up their own way of lives; one who suffocates herself on the crappy business stuffs and one who enjoys ditching classes.

Taeyeon strolling down the city and decided to buy some stuffs for his own when a sudden ring from his phone broke his trance. He immediately fished out the thing from his pocket and frowned when a caller ID appears on the screen.

"Taeng! Omo! I have a good news for both of you and definitely you enjoy your quality together or should I say SEXY time." He grimace at his father emphasizing inappropriate words. Everything that was good for his father seems worst for Taeyeon.

"Stop beating around the bush Dad or I hanged up the phone!" Taeyeon scoffed while hearing his father's giggling sound on the other line.

"Relax kid! You're no fun at all, Taeng! Aigoo this child of mine. Well anyway, Tiffany was waiting on our company building and she was the one who will tell the whole thing for you. I have to go now because my client and Mr. Hwang was already here for a proposal. See you son! I LOVE YOU!" Mr. Kim immediately hanged up before Taeyeon will protest.

"So what now?" Taeyeon sighed.

AT KIM'S CORP.

Tiffany was now sitting on her own office at the Kim's probably waiting for the husband's arrival when a knocked break her trails of thoughts.

"Come in."

A blonde girl popped out her head and finally entered the room and Tiffany greets her with a flashing eyesmile.

"Tiff! How are you?" The other girl greets her in a bear hug as she hugged back her bestfriend.

"Nothing were fine!" Tiffany massaging her temple as she recalls all her problems and slumped back on her swivel chair.

"Did your husband gave you an headache?" Jessica chuckled and sat on the couch and started roaming on a fashion magazines placed on the table.

Taeyeon barging in inside as the door slammed opened and a weary expression was visible on his face that made Tiffany and Jessica jumped out on their seats.

"YAH! LEARN TO KNOCK OR ELSE I WILL KNOCK YOUR HEAD INSTEAD!!!" Jessica barked as she was now standing on the couch like a scaredy cat as well as Tiffany.

"S-Sorry-y! I-I w-was just too reckless." Taeyeon lowered his head and fidgetting as he avoided some eye contacts with the ladies infront of him.

"What's your name, kid? Are you kinda lost in here? Where's your parents and I will take you there instead." Jessica asked in concern but little did she know that she was too dense to asked his boss' son like that while Tiffany facepalmed herself at the back because of her bestfriend's stupidity.

"E-Errrr?" Taeyeon furrowed his eyebrows at Jessica while giving her an are-you-serious look.

"Jessi? A-aahhm, h-he w-was my husband." Jessica gave her with are-you-kidding-me look before glancing back again at the young boy infront on him.

"Hello! My name is Taeyeon. K-Kim Taeyeon. Nice to meet you." Taeyeon introduces himself while extending his hand for Jessica but still the woman froze on her spot.

AT THE SEOUL CAFE

The May-December couple were now sitted across each other to discussed regarding about moving on their new house that their fathers gave them as a wedding present as Tiffany handed him a paper contains the rules and regulation inside the house.

8 GOLDEN RULES OF HWANG

1. SEPARATED BEDROOM

2. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

3. AVOID SOME NOISES ESPECIALLY WHEN I STAYS AT HOME

4. STUDY ROOM WAS RESTRICTED FROM KIM TAEYEON

5. VISITORS WERE NOT ALLOWED UNLESS BOTH PARTIES AGREED

6. CLEANLINESS IS A MUST

7. INVADING PRIVACY IS PROHIBITED

8. LEARN TO KNOCK ON THE DOOR

"I think I have no problem with your rules since it was also my thing." Taeyeon agreed with her rules as he signed the paper immediately and ordered something for them to eat. They were acting civil with each other but the boy seems to feels something strange inside him but couldn't figure out himself right now.

"I'm starting to transferred my luggage in our house." Tiffany said while reading some company reports ignoring her young husband's presence.

"Well I will do it later since my stuffs were few." Taeyeon replied nonchalantly.

"My life started living with him/her." Tiffany and Taeyeon's thought.

To be continued.