Anything for my wife

Tiffany and Jessica were now waiting at their new investor for some joint business ventures for the Kim and Hwang partnership.

"The client was so unprofessional, aish! Time is so damn precious and they only wasting it like that, oh my head!" Tiffany was already pissed massaging her temples while reviewing their presentations and proposals on her hand while Jessica was already dozing off beside her.

Finally, the door swung open revealing a tall tanned-man on his suit carrying a suitcase followed by a goddess-looking young lady holding the portfolios for the meeting. They bowed to each other and apologize for being late and as a payback they offered a dinner for the two ladies and immediately opened the projector to start and shows their presentation proposal for the projects when a bang on the door broke their concentration as the two women wears their shock person on their faces while the other two facepalmed themselves before shooking their heads in annoyance.

"Mr. Choi the meeting was aleeady started you may take your sit and joined us here. Sorry Ms. Hwang and Ms. Jung we may now proceed." Yuri stated as Sooyoung apologize before taking his respective sit across the two women of his life.

The meeting went smoothly but not for the two women who were seems uncomfortable on Sooyoung's presence but much to his dismay he also didn't want to attend the meeting at the first place because he knew that YoonYul couple can handle it by themselves but still Yuri insisted.

"Thank you for granting our proposal and I hope that we will be a better partners in business, Ms. H-"

"It's Mrs. Kim, I'm already married, Mr. Kwon, sorry if I didn't tell you right away." Tiffany cut off Yuri by correcting him on her status as a married woman. She purposedly said that so Sooyoung would be aware.

"Oh, sorry about that, my bad. You're husband was so lucky to have a gorgeous and smart wife like you, Mrs. Kim. I hope we will meet him soon." Yuri exclaimed while Yoona glaring at him and nudge her boyfriend's arm.

"You're wrong I was the one who's lucky to have him because he was such a gentle and caring husband towards me and he always at my side when I needed him the most." Tiffany boastfully said while secretly glancing on Sooyoung's direction only to meet his gaze. She wants to show him how happy her life could be after leaving her in a mess.

"So shall we go now for our dinner date?" Sooyoung butt in while encircling his arms to Jessica's waist and pulled her closer to him to make Tiffany jealous. And Yes he succeed because Hwang was now fuming inside as she watched the intimacy of the SooSic couple while Jessica seems uncomfortable with her boyfriend and her bestfriend stating competition so she struggled to get out on the picture and excused herself to the bathroom.

RING. RING. RING. RING. RING.

"Hello? Hubby?" Tiffany quickly answers the phone seeing that it was her husband and secretly glancing at Sooyoung while YoonYul couple was doing a lovey-dovey scene behind them.

"Don't forget to eat your dinner, wifey so your frequent headache would be lessen." Taeyeon said from the other line. He didn't forgot to call or texting his wife to remind her to eat before or after the work and sometimes he randomly dropping by on her office to deliver a homemade lunch he prepared for his wife.

"Oh yes. Actually, we're going out for a dinner with our clients and Jessie." Tiffany replied while Sooyoung was eavesdropping on their conversation with eyes closed.

"Glad to hear and I already feed our little prince here. I'm going nuts because of him because he couldn't behave himself at least once, he was very active and playful so that I couldn't handle him sometimes." Taeyeon sighed while telling Tiffany how his life was totally turns upside down by Prince's existence.

"I doubted that he inherits your dorky attitudes rather than my calm behavior instead." Tiffany couldn't helped to stifles her laugh because of her husband and son alike behavior.

"OW YAH! PRINCE! DON'T BITE MY DOOKONGS, YOU RASCAL! OH BE CAREFUL ON THAT ONE! PRINCE-YAH!" Taeyeon yelled at the white puppy who was destroying all of his dookong collections while still on the line with his wife.

"Ah, I gotta go now Fany-ah or this dorky son of ours will fully destroyed our house in a snap of a finger. Bye!" Taeyeon already hanged up before Tiffany could reply. He lighten up her foul mood for the whole day after he called giving Tiffany a smile on her face much to Sooyoung's dismay.

"Sorry if I took so long so shall we go now?" Jessica offered after she went out from the bathroom as the group nodded in response.

"Yah! Tiff, what's with the grin in your face it's kinda creeping me out." Jessica noticed her bestfriend's sudden change of mood.

"My midget husband called me and asking me if I already eat dinner." Tiffany still smiling from ear to ear knowing that her husband was too concern for her health.

"Oh, such a caring husband I hope that someone could love me like that too. Can I borrow your husband sometimes?" Jessica playfully said to teased the woman in reverie.

"Yah! He's only mine, ONLY MINE, understand? You have your huge lampost over there that will take good care of you." Tiffany hits by her own words again but she doesn't showed it to her bestfriend. She was still sensitive over her issue with Sooyoung.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon was swaying back and forth their poor puppy on his arms as he tried to make him sleep before his wife arrived but instead of being sleepy the white puppy was definitely too dizzy to move his little body so Taeyeon thought that he already slept on his warmth as he gently lays the poor puppy on his little bed inside Tiffany's room.

"I can be a good father in the future. Hehehehe." Taeyeon said proudly as he slowly stepping outside the room.

Tiffany slowly opened their house door and quickly took of her red stilettos placing neatly on the shelves. She saw her husband sitting on the couch exhausted by the whole day activities with their son. She approached him and saw that he was already fall into slumber so she kissed his forehead before going to her own bed and didn't forgot to tucked her husband inside the warm blanket and gently place a pillow underneath his head, she also place a soft dookong on his arms so he could feel comfort on his sleep.

"Thank you, Tae-Tae for taking care of us." Tiffany whispered and kissed him again on his soft lips before going to her bedroom.

"Anything for my lovely wife." Taeyeon mumbles still eyes closed and hugged his dookong tightly before completely drifted to his dreamland.

To be continued.