First Night

Skipped the wedding part.....

First honeymoon night of Kim's...

Taeyeon was now squirming under the blanket feeling nervous as she waits for his wife to changed. Excessive sweat, thumping heart and adrenaline were running inside his tiny body, he wanted to be buried under the ground as he wasn't prepared on this NIGHT. He closes his eyes and thinking about gummies, dookungs and stuffs so he couldn't imagine those perverted thoughts rushing into his mind. Little did he know that Tiffany was already looking at him confused as she was drying her hair and ready to approached the husband who was now on his reverie but she was taken aback when she heard a giggling sound from him and found it scary so she chose to went outside the room and turned on the TV instead.

After an hour, Tiffany jolted out on her seat as she was caught on her dream. She squinted her eyes and remember that they were on the honeymoon so she quickly get herself back to their room to check her crazy husband but she was amused at the sight where Taeyeon was now drifted on his slumber while hugging a pillow probably waiting for his wife. Tiffany approaches him and gently wipes away her husband's permed bangs on his forehead and she attentively looked at his baby face feature and a sudden smile crept up on Taeyeon while murming his wife's name makes audible from Tiffany's hearing.

"I'll be gentle Fany-ah, trust this dorky husband of yours." Tiffany shocked at her husband's words as she thought that his dream was somewhat a cliche on a honeymoon. She blushes at the thought as she looked again at the dork infront of her but she shrugged it off and places herself beside her husband and she tucked their bodies inside the warm blanket and followed her husband on dreamland.

Another morning comes for the newlyweds as Tiffany stirred on her slumber while rubbing her eyes and adjusting her vision to her surrounding and noticed that the husband wasn't seen on the room. She finally get on her feet towards the bathroom and washed herself to look for her husband.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon was busy preparing their western style breakfast. He was skilled in cooking his own meal since his mother passed away when he was on elementary, Mr. Kim wasn't able to cooked for them as he was busy working on their company so they hired maids to looked for Taeyeon.

"You can cook?" A hoarse voice came from behind made his trailed of thoughts break for awhile. Taeyeon was now handing two plates and place them on the kitchen counter while Tiffany set herself on the high stool and grabbed the fork and ready to dig in.

"Sorry about last night." Tiffany managed to speak even her head hanged low digging on the food prepared by the husband.

"It's okay, you've done nothing wrong and I'm sorry for drifting on slumber without your knowing." Taeyeon gave her an assuring smile and gently put his warm hands on Tiffany's.

They continue their breakfast and planned to stroll outside the hotel since it's their first day on Jeju island. They already outside and awkward silence engulfing again on each other's presence. Taeyeon kept on glancing on the wife's hand as he was hesitated to initiate the first move thinking that it was appropriate to take advantage but little did he know, Tiffany awares on it but still she wasn't at the place to initiate.

"Hello young lady, do you know where the souvenir shop is? I was kinda lost on this place and it was my first time in Jeju?" A foreign man approached them while asking Tiffany the direction in English but Taeyeon doesn't understand every single words of it.

"Yes, I can take you there since we've been planned to visit it too." Tiffany said politely giving him the signature eyesmile that captures every man's heart. The american was thankful for her kindness so they took him into the place but a figure beside her was now cursing the man to death and ready to assault him anytime when he attempt to take away the prey from his plate.

Tiffany and the American was now busy talking in English that made Taeyeon left behind. He was now fuming in anger as a pouted lips shown through his baby face while stomping his heavy feet on the pace tailing behind those two american friends. They were now arrived at the place and the American was finally found his wife inside the souvenir shop.

"Thank you for dropping me by and I think your younger brother was now sulking behind and ready to punch me anytime soon." The American joked as he already noticed the sulking midget behind them and specifically shooting deathly daggers into him. Tiffany laughed at her husband who was now facing his back into them while clenching his fist and an audible whimping sound came from him.

"Sorry on his behalf but correction he was my beloved husband and we're here for our honeymoon." Tiffany stated that the American taken aback by her words probably shocked but he composed himself immediately when his wife called him behind. The American couple waved goodbye as they headed on their own destination leaving the newlyweds behind.

"Are you okay?" Tiffany asked the sulking husband who was now cursing under his breath and having a hard time to keep himself together.

"........"

Taeyeon felt the warmth of his wife's embrace as she backhugged him when she didn't received any response on her fuming husband. He immediately became weak and his heart was thumping crazily, Tiffany knew that she managed to cooled down him as she felt his body was now in a calm state.

"Sorry if I leave you behind." Tiffany's word struck his heart as he felt guilt on his sudden behavior.

He faces his wife and looks at her with a gentle face and assuring smile. Hebfelt the urge on kissing her into her forehead and he did it without hesitation made Tiffany shocked. He retrieved his face and they looked at each other passionately. Taeyeon was now looking on his wife's plum lips and gulped, Tiffany knew the signal and couldn't stop herself to place her lips into him.

They kissed....

"YAH!!! GO GET A ROOM LOVEBIRDS!!!" A loud voice from a grumpy old man echoed into them. They broke the kiss and ditched the embarassing scene as they laughed ouy loud and didn't noticed that their hand were intertwined as they running.

"Did I already fell for her?" TaeYeon thought to himself.

To be continued.