You're So Stupid

TIFFANY POV

I stayed at our house rooftop after Taeyeon leave me here hanging for almost an hour now, I couldn't digest his painful words earlier. He was ridiculous saying such words, a divorce? Was he gone crazy? Did he already fall in love to my bestfriend slash ex-bestfriend in just a short time? That bitch I thought she was a dear friend but she stabbed me on my back and the worst was being a fucking mistress of my husband and carried his child, great just great! I felt cheated, yeah I was but somewhat I felt guilty too because I have a feeling that Taeyeon knew it too, he caught me a few times already while talking with Sooyoung. Geez! Such a complicated life for me! Dammit. I couldn't help myself curse under my breath I was so frustrated and on a mess, I couldn't think for his suggestion to divorce us? Hell no, never! And yeah, I hate to admit it but he already caught my icy heart by his own way. I let a small smile despite of our messy situation now, Dad would kill us both if he discovered this forbidden affair between us. Shit! I forgot to call him too, argh!!!! It was killing me and divorce thing occupied my weary mind. Damn you Jessica Jung!!!! I have to deal with this fucking slut and sure that she could gave me her fucking explanation of her getting pregnant from my idiot husband!!!!! I ruffled my brunette hair out of frustration, I would have to think which things I have yo deal with first but I guess my Dad would be highly prioritized for now.

I quickly stormed inside our house to search for my phone when it sudden rang before I could get it inside my LV bag that place on my bed. My Dad was calling. Very well Mr. Hwang!!

"Miyoung-ah?..."

"Dad sorry I didn't gave you a call when I'm arrived I was having a jetlag here. Taeyeon picked me up from the airport and I was now seating on my bed, unpacking my stuffs." I replied with my cute voice but it doesn't affect by my stupid antics and what made me to do this kind of creepy stuffs at the first place? Oh well, I think I'm gone crazy too just like my stupid and idiot young husband. Grrrr!!!!

"Oh yeah, thank God you're safe. By the way, I invite you two for tomorrow's dinner at our house, young lady I will discuss something."

"Got that, Dad!"

"Send my regards to my son-in-law, bye princess."

"Bye daddy!" We both hanged up and threw my phone on the bed out of annoyance. I slumped my tired against the soft mattress and threw my arms over my forehead, the divorce thing was killing me as well as his painful words. Did he choose Jessica over me? Yeah dammit! He also leave me behind without saying where the hell he was going? Did he already move in with that fucking slut? Jung I would ripped your head off!!!!

FLASHBACK

"L-Lets divorce?" Taeyeon felt his heart tore into pieces saying such words, he love this woman infront of him and yet he was asking for a divorce. He was doing it because of his oen child he doesn't want the kid to grow without a father and he already thought of asking Jessica to be her new wife for their child's sake. He wants to be responsible for everything he did wrong, he knew Mr. Hwang despise him for sure but he doesn't care at all because soon he was going to be father but leaving Tiffany was definitely not on his plan at all, he was force.

"A-Are y-your sure with this, Tae?" Tiffany muffled her sobs she doesn't to break down, not now. She slowly approached her husband and again engulfing him into her warmth, they love it!

"D-Don't do this I beg you!" She sounds desperate but what can she do and besides she wanted him to stay forever by her side. She leaned for a kiss but Taeyeon pushed her away causing her to stumble down to the ground.

"S-Sorry I-I didn't mean pushing you that hard." He quickly helped her to get up and hugging his wife back, it was a very hard decision for him to leave his first ever love.

"Yeah! First love never dies but the heart do! Fuck!" Taeyeon thought.

"I have to wifey, my future child will need me as a father. I'm sorry I was a stupid and a cheater husband, I only trouble and hurt you over and over again. I was fucking useless for you and this time I want to prove myself that I already a grown-up kid and handle situations by myself with a smartass Hwang by my side." He chuckled but he was hurt indeed same goes with the helpless wife in his arms as she gripped him tightly telling him not to leave.

"I love you not only for your dead gorgeous body but I admire everything about you, I love how I see your soul everytime you smiled back at me, your eyes tells so and I love that. You're irreplaceable on my heart even though I cheated still you're backing me up when I first making love to you it wasn't my hormones but the love from my heart getting dominant on my body instead of lust." He places a soft kiss into her forehead made her to busted out crying on her husband's embrace.

"Y-You're s-stupid!" Tiffany muttered under her sobbing gripping tightly on her husband's shirt.

"Y-Yeah I am. Mianhe n-noona." Taeyeon joined his wife's little drama as he runs his hand on Tiffany's soft brunette hair.

"We don't have to divorce, Tae?!" She was desperately begging him without looking on his brown orbs.

"I-I t-think about it but for now I will do what's the best for us." Taeyeon pulled away and stares sternly at his beautiful wife. They have staring battle now as they seen love and affection on each other eyes.

"We won't divorce that was the best." Tiffany said placing a gentle kiss on his lips before they pulled away.

"I-I'm very sorry. I take my leave now." Taeyeon left her behind, helpless and down. She was crying hard while still kneeling on the ground and covering her face by her pair of hands.

"T-Tae p-please d-don't do this I couldn't leave without you now."

END OF FLASHBACK

To be continued.

****************************

A/N: Annyeong my dear readers, thank you for your patience. Sorry if it takes too long for me to update, ya know I'm working my butt off these past few days. Sucks! Hehehehe.

I hope you like this chapter I was affected so much by this story I hate my Taeyeon now. Hehehehe.

Just don't forget to dropped by your concerns I would definitely love it and I response to it. Well, Christmas was approaching and yeah it was my favorite holiday you know celebrating Jesus Christ's birth and spending time with our family. Hehehehe.

See you on the next chapter guys~

With Love,

chocomint89