The Guide

As seen on a book in a table Seth owns. Must have been a dairy.

Hello. I am Seth. I was born with one mission: to guide the Chosen to the right path. I know all the recipes of all things. Just give me anything and I'll tell you what can be crafted from it. I know all the secrets of this world for I am a son of Red, the creator of the universe of Terraria. I am selected to guide the Chosen of the planet Solarux. I was born to do so.

I can be killed, even if my dad is immortal, for I am a poor shooter. It takes a long time for me to aim where I shoot the arrow then look at it as it miserably misses the target. Poor me. I know the recipe for a bow and arrow, yet I don't know how to use it properly.

Recently, many people have been staying in Jas' Solarux Express Bunker of Dreams, or SEBoD for short. I couldn't tell if it is actually a bunker of dreams as it is just an underground basement. The ceiling is even dirt, so normally, vines would grow inside the houses. Jas would clean them regularly using his Blood Butcherer.

He's been getting a lot stronger because of my help. He already killed the Eye of Chthulu, yet he is a guy with bad luck with death. So far, he has died like 46 times. When I see him respawn on the terrain, I could here him say, "Damn those darts!" or, "Lava!" He just continues to venture out. When I die, I would respawn but my identity will change. I was killed by a group of zombies before. I respawned as Joe. Jas called me Joe, but I'm still Seth.

One day, Jas brought a new girl to the bunker. It was love at first sight. It was Sparkle, a party girl. She was different than other girls. She doesn't react if it is a bloodmoon. She stays positive all the time. Will she know about my feelings to her? All I can do is to play rock-paper-scissors with her. I can't confess. I tend to mess up my words when I'm talking to her. If I can speak clearly, I would directly go to her and tell her about my feelings. What if she also has feelings to me?

I saw Jas walking inside the bunker with a doll that looked almost exactly as me. What is that? I never heard of nor seen that item before. A secret item? Who knows?

The end of my life is near. That doll is actually a voodoo doll. I would be hurt if you hurt the doll. But I would respawn, right. Unless this doll, when thrown into the magma of the underworld, can summon a devil trapped in my body. I would die, but I won't respawn. I'm going to be dead, forever.

I died. He must have did it, as I can't respawn anymore. I'm just here at the coding abyss, floating. Then I saw something. It was Lord Red.

He said it is not my time yet. I need to guide Jas until he defeated the MoonLord. He was meant to. I respawned, with my name as Seth.

"You're back. Sorry I had to kill you."

I smiled and continued my job as a guide for Jas.

Since he defeated the enemy, The Hallows have showed up. Unicorns came, pixies and gastropods. Thought they were good, but they hurt us. Never gonna trust anyone, except Red and Jas. Maybe Sparkle too.

The Time has come. I can sense Him arising. Moon Lord. He must have defeated the towers. Chthulu's essence, its almost the same. Maybe Moon Lord is Chthulu. Think of it. Chthulu is known to come from the sea. Sea is usually related to the moon, so maybe He is Chthulu. Wish Jas could won against him. He equipped himself in Beetle Armor. He should be strong enough.

Jas was killed. He's used to using the Vampire Knives. It doesn't give enough regeneration to counter the attacks of this heavenly organism. Maybe soon, he will, but I need to guide him. I have to.

------------------------------------------------