Painter

Hidden behind a painting. Must be a very important painting.

The guy writing behind this painting is Luca, the painter. This is my first painting in all time, and I have found myself a place where it should hang; on my house's wall inside SEBoD. The following lines shows my meeting Jas.

I was exploring a forest where I saw a big tree. Yeah, a big tree. It was taller than an ordinary tree. It's even sturdier and harder to chop that you need a pickaxe to hack its branches. I was about to approach it when a sign distracted me. It says,

"Tired of walking around doing nothing? Go to SEBoD, the home of NPCs! Follow this direction!"

Great! A place to stay! I'm surprised the Chosen has been exploring up to this place, because I haven't been to a corrupted biome since I spawned in the sea.

Solarux is one gory place! I can stand corrupted stone, but blood is seeping out of this fleshy stone. Bloody stones! Blood seeping out when you step on the stone? I can't handle this. I was about to go back when I met someone.

"Hey, follow me. I have some extra rooms."

"You'll build a house for me?"

"I have extra ones, so you can own one."

"Yes, I'll take your offer, but I can't handle this place. Is there any way where you can go to your place without stepping on a bloody stone?"

"I have an underground minecart railings. It doesn't pass the Crimson "

I rode the cart with him till we reached his place. At first, I thought it was tiny, but entering the door showed a chain going down. Jumping straight down, I was met with a familiar face.

"Claire!"

"Luca, you're here!!! Did you met Jas?"

"You mean the chosen? He is up there killing some bunnies."

"That guy! When he says killing the bunnies, it means killing a boss!"

"Umm... His armor is made of meteor. It must be the Skeletron he's after."

"He died five times already trying to kill that bony thing. He never gives up..."

"Claire, you're blushing!"

"I-its not like I l-like him. Its j-just admiration. I-i promise!"

"I know you Claire. You can't hide your secret to me!"

"Ok. I like Jas. That's it. You want more?"

"I knew it! Ok, Im gonna try to keep your secret, but first, show me to everyone."

"Fine. Ok, guys, we have a new kid in our town! Meet Luca, the arts specialist!"

"Umm I prefer Luca the painter than art specialist."

"Whatever. Ok, Luca, tell them something about your-

Jas's organs were decapitated by Skeletron Head.

"That guy! Does he know how to fight. I'm gonna shove a bomb into his-"

"Calm down, guys. He's gonna respawn any minute. Don't be shocked. Death is normal to him. He won't literally die. That is impossible."

"Yeah, you're right, Seth . We are making Luca here a bit tense."

I was shaking in fear. Death. No, not death. I can sustain to anything unrelated to blood and death.

"You ok, Luca?"

"I'm fine. Lets not talk about death again."

"Hey, Claire, heal my sexy body!"

"Shaddup, moron."

"Ok, Ma'am. Oh and Luca, there is an empty bunker near Seth's. You can have one. Claire, faster."

"Ok. See.you later!"

Hmmm... My first day here is fun. Well, thats for now. I have paintings to do...

------------------------------------------------