Hair Stylist

Based on a note left in her dressing room. Must be something important.

Petra, remind yourself to prepare the important hair dyes for the Chosen. He saved you from those spiders, so you should return the favor by giving him the best dye available. He should notice you and start talking to you. You don't need to tell him your feelings. He'll know it. Be careful though. You have an enemy. The nurse. She will be living in the same place as with the Chosen soon. It's time to show your best hair dye: Rainbow.

Surely, no man can ever deny the fabulousness rainbow-dyed hair gives. Plus, along with the manly long hair, rainbow hair dye will surely hit the top selling place. Of course, only the Chosen will be given the opportunity to have this dye. Then, he will realize how much you love him, and you will live happily ever after, right?

Its not worth it. He is the Chosen. He can't fall in love with a mere hair stylist like you. You're a lower person. Your importance is smaller than that of a demolitionist. Claire is needed all the time, and hair dyes isn't really needed if you have a cool-looking helmet. But, why would he save you from that webcave?

(A/N)

Guys, if you like Minecraft, then try reading my book "Minecraft Chronicles: Aether Star". I suggest it!
#bookadvertisement #minecraft
EDIT: ITS NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE. I DELETED IT CUZ THE BOOK SUCKS.