AN: 1

Uhmmm, I just wanna say thanks to those who reads my book and credits to a random site I found through Google for the pics of every NPCs.

So, which is better? MINECRAFT or Terraria? I like both games, but I never had played Minecraft in survival PC. On my Terraria PC, the only boss left for me to kill is Moon Lord. If I got a new phone, I would definitely play Minecraft but not Terraria cuz I dont feel playing Terraria on mobile. It depends on you if you buy it or just get the apk from Google. What Im saying is that paying for a game is logical, since the developers worked hard just to finish that game. I tried creating a game using Scratch(an application in PC that makes everyone a game dev by putting blocks with specific functions to create a logical script), and I tell you; my work is small compared to Relogic's work or Mojang's Work. Days of testing the game and exploring every script just to find the bug. Paying for the game is the only way you can make the developers proud of their jobs.

Ok, back to the topic. I think MINECRAFT is better- stop saying anything, lemme finish- when it comes to creativeness but Terraria is better if it is about adventure. Minecraft uses your imagination to make things like a table without crafting it. How to make a table in Minecraft? PUT A CARPET OR A PRESSURE PLATE ABOVE A FENCE. Terraria, on the other hand, has tables already, so exploration is the part Terraria is higher. Many things can be explored and while investigating things, you learn how the game works. Also, NPCs in Terraria are OP.

Minecraft has only two bosses, while Terraria has 15 bosses (14 in mobile, I think). Oh, and for those, that say Minecraft has poor graphics, you need a newer videocard to play it smoothly in your PC.

The site I've been saying is piq.codeus.net

Sorry, just got nothing

Oh, in addition, Fred's real name is Alfred. I thought he is old and has some kind of amnesia(joke, i just found out that fred is not a name for a merchant. I changed lovely's name to Sparkly, too.). Felicitae is coming!!!

Smile.