Steampunker

Found in her drawer. A book named "Journal". I had permission.

Log 1
   Hello. This is the journal of Cynthia, Solarux's resident Steampunker. Please do not attempt to read the following pages without my allowing you. Thank you.

Log 2
   This is my third day here at SEBoD since my stay in here. So far, all of them have been friendly to me. Felicitae gives me some purification powder to improve the effectiveness of my Clentaminator. Ellen teaches me how to use wires. Seth tells me many stories. Sparkle drinks sake with me. Jas is, of course, buying my stuff, so I get rich. I have many friends now.

Log 3
   Uncle is here! Last time, his troops attacked and got defeated. Now, he's decided to stay here! More friends are coming to this place. I am so happy in here.

Log 4
   Its been a week since I wrote something here. Guess what? I found my new best friend! Brandon! The arms dealer. He taught me how to use guns, since I only know how to use the clentaminator. He always comes with me in my house. My house has been separated from the SEBoD with only Shiitake as my companion as he stays on this house. Brandon also gave me a friendly kiss on my cheek! I also gave him a kiss to so that it would be fair. Tomorrow, I will announce that Brandon is the best friend I've ever had. He is so cool!

Log 5
   I don't know why. Brandon seems to be awkwards towards me after the announcement. He says that I am too dense. That I can't understand what he feels. I understand, though. I understand that he is more than just a friend. That is why I announced that he is my BEST friend. What level of friendship could be higher than that?

Log 6
   I have never been so lonely in my life. I am lonely on the house since Shiitake was killed on the solar eclipse invasion. I can't go to the SEBoD since Jas forgot to put the rope back. This house is underground so I need the rope to get out. Although before, Brandon visits me (He does not use the rope, he just jumps down. He will teleport back to his place at night.)every time. Now, he is not. I don't know why. I thought we were the best-est of friends. Maybe I am just a "dense" girl, as he said.

Log 7
   I got a chance to talk to Claire about this. She just laughed at first, then he tried to explain. "You are a very friendly girl, aren't you? Tell me, do you love anyone" At first, I thought this question was weird, but I answered anyway. "I love everyone. Especially Brandon because he is my bestfriend!" She laughed again. "You really can't differentiate different types of love." I coudn't understand. "Isn't love that feeling when you care for others?" I asked her. "Yes. But there are different types of love. Like the friendship love and family love. You love me because I am good to you. You love your Uncle Blackbeard because he cares for you. But there is another type of love," she said. "What is that?" "Do you get very sad if Brandon is not there with you?" she asked. "Yes." "When you see him with someone like me, do you feel a little sting in your heart. Like you are thinking why is he with that girl instead of you?" "No. Not really." "Hmm...Then maybe you really did not have that kind of love towards Brandon. Try talking to him. Tell him he is your bestfriend, nothing more. He will understand." "Are you sure?"
That conversation was weird but I am actually thinking about talking to him.

Log 8
   I just talked with him just yesterday. He just said that its okay. He will just stay as my bestfriend. I am very happy with that. But somehow, I kinda felt something. Like my heart is about to explode. I can't really explain...

Log 9
   That feeling I was talking about earlier. It got worse. When I fell when I tried to climb out without the rope, he caught me. When he tried to put some ice on my hand, it felt really weird. I actually tried to do the friendship kiss again, but that feeling makes me so awkward I can't even look at him in the eyes. When our hands accidentally touch each other, I don't really care. Now, I am too conscious about it happening. This is so weird. Maybe I should ask Ellen about it. She also does the same when it comes to Arbuck. Maybe its a disease or something...

It will be continued in the book I am planning to do....