Clothier

Based on a large piece of cloth found in a book owned by Clive.

I am a dumb old guy who is writing his scribbles on a piece of cloth. I'm a tailor, just like what Mama said when I was young. I am a very skilled tailor who have faint memories if his childhood. I remember dating a nurse once, and she looks like Claire but she had a black hair, unlike the blonde hair of Claire. I also remember being stranded in a strange building. I was so lonely I made a friend ball. He was Wilson. I also remember tying up a girl down into that strange building. Hmmm... What am I before I was Jas' clothier?

You seem to forgot about me, dear Clive...

What was that? I don't remember writing those words. Well, I'm writing my thoughts on a cloth. Yeah I am crazy.

Have you forgotten me?

Who are you? I guess I can't hear you but you can control me. Well, tell me. Who are you?

That Chosen must have been very good at killing me. You are my servant. I am your OLD master. Now you are free.

Servant? Master? Tell me. Who are you and why are you in my body?

I am your bone. The foundation of your will. I am Skeletron. You wished that I will make you alive again. I am YOU.

What do you mean by me wishing to make me alive again?

You were one of the Lunar Cultist. You didn't believe in the Moon Lord, so they killed you. You were crawling inside the dungeon, asking me to make you alive again. I did, but in exchange, you have to kill all the Cultists, which I hated most. Somehow you were able to tap into my power, so I cursed you so that you will not be able to go away from the dungeon. Ages passed, and you grew weak. Until that Chosen freed you from the curse. But that doesn't mean I'm dead. I am a Boss. Bosses hold great power no one can expect. Bosses are immortal.

Immortal? That means I will live forever?

All NPCs are immortal. They are reborn into another person. Memories may vary, personalities don't. Except for you. You remember everything, and that is because of me. I am you.

What happens if they kill me?

Normally, you will be recreated, but I am still you.

Wait, you said that NPCs are immortal. Then why did I ask you make me alive?

That is why I grabbed the opportunity. You were so desperate to be alive, although you will be recreated. I was just being smart. At least killing me again is going to be hard for the Chosen.

You can be killed again?

Bosses have a summoning item. The Eye can be summoned by a suspicious looking eye. I was supposed to be summoned using a bloody skull sliced in half by someone holding the voodoo doll that resembles you. You have the bloody skull inside you. If the Chosen sliced you in half, having that doll with him, I will arise from your remains.

No. Jas can't do that!

Its the way of his life. Killing all the bosses to reach the Moon Lord!