Nurse

Found in a prescription paper. It must have been pretty boring when she wrote it.

Hi. If you're reading this, then don't tell Jas about it. Its a secret between you and me. Ok?

So I am a nurse. Nurse Claire to be exact. I heal the chosen. That's my purpose. Well, sometimes I heal the dumb demolitionist or the hot gun guy. Damn, Brandon's so hot!!!

Someone's hotter than him, though. Jas. I like how Jas would always go to me when he's hurt. I can take care of his wounds. I don't know why, but even if I'm not disturbed by blood, I still get annoyed if it is a blood moon. The smell of the blood, its Chthulu's. I wonder why is there such thing as a blood moon.

My theory is that Chthulu is a girl and blood moon is the event where she's on her period. Most guys say that Chthulu has no gender. It is, actually, an omnipotent being, so It is immortal unless you're the chosen. Jas must defeat that thing. That would keep the blood moon from happening, right?

No. Blood moon is just a night where the monsters are highly active. Chthulu's servants are ordered to pour a drop of his blood to the moon to awaken the sleeping ones. Zombies are stronger, and new strange monsters appear out of nowhere. Jas had died many times just to keep us safe. He even made a dart defense system that would shoot creatures when a pressure plate is stepped. It doesn't work on Jas, though, but it can hurt us. We usually try to avoid that, but Abraham always gets into trouble. He is a travelling merchant, unlike Fred. Wait, why am I talking about Fred? And I should be talking about Jas' hotness. How did it went to Fred?

Anyways, keep this as our secret. Jas, if you are reading this, I like you. I really like you. You are so handsome and hot. I still think Brandon is hot, but you're hotter than him. Okay?

P. S.  Don't tell Brandon that he's hot. He's just gonna brag 'bout it.
Claire out.

------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Some grammar mistakes. Forgive me.