Truffle

Shiitake was sleeptalking. These are the words he said that time...

Oh, my babies. Look at you all growing up. Your Master is proud. If only that stupid harvester won't hurt you... I will always protect you.

Amanita? Oh, my brother, how girlish is your name. Surely you have met someone that will not try to eat you like Felicitae. Oh, she is Iris? A dryad in your world? Oh how great! How is your relationship with the Chosen 9grdr? Oh he's not stopping the spreading of Corruption in Genezia?  Is he even a Chosen? Jas has been doing a great work in Solarux. If only he didn't harvest my precious babies...

Tell me, do you bleed? No, I am just a truffle and I don't feel pain at all, and I don't need blood to circulate oxygen around my body...

Oh no! The worm that resides with us has been captured. The demon of the sea, son of Chthulu, leader of the sea creatures, Duke Fishron, will be summoned. I am sure the Chosen will be completely annihilated. That's fine. After all, he tried to cook my babies.

Damn it, Amanita! Why do you look all bloody and bruised? That 9grdr again? Why is your house floating again? That guy knows that wyverns spawn in higher altitudes. I wish that guy is somehow like Jas.

The truffles are the best beings ever. We are just quiet little things that reside underground. We do not hurt anyone, and allow other species to live with our habitat. We can easily spread and grow. And last, but not the least,we don't try to cook other species like those humans.

Meow.

That is all the words he said. Yes, he said meow.

(/ *_*)/  Truffle Shuffle  \(*_* \)