1. Realizing You Love Each Other

Tony:
As you were getting ready leave the bar you worked at to go home around midnight, Tony walked into the bar, wearing a clean suit, holding bouquet of roses in his hand.
"Ms. (Y/l/n)," he says calmly with a small smile.
"Tony?" You ask confused, as you turn around.
"You were right. You deserve a gentleman," he blushed handing you the bright red bunch of flowers. Just yesterday you had told him how his flirting with you made you feel out of place.
"Thank you," you chuckle, still slightly bewildered.
While Tony was a great man at heart, his flirtatious side irritated you. You were into genuine men who had mature and sweet approaches.
And to admit you had a crush on him was the worst and differed greatly from your taste in guys. Yet you still fell in love with the genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.
He took his phone out of his pocket, and after a few taps, All of Me by John Legend plays through the small speakers.
You look into Tony's eyes with disbelief. His brown orbs are filled with sincerity. How did he know this is your favorite song?
"I picked up a thing or two from whenever we meet," he winks as if reading your mind. "May I?" Tony asks carefully holding out his hand.
You happily except and his arm wraps around you waist.
"I want to make us work, (y/n)," he whispers into your ear. "I love you. And I will do anything to make this love work,"
"I- I love you too," you admit in shock.
He pulls away and smiles widely, pulling you into a slow and sweet kiss.
"We'll make this love work. Because I love you."

Steve:
You had an intense dream about losing your best friend who you had developed a crush on to Hydra experiments. That best friend was Steve Rogers.
The salty and bitter tears spread across your cheeks as your loud sobs fill the air with great intensity.
"Hey look at me!" His voice is quiet and soft which calms you down., but only by a little.
You look over at his icy blue eyes, and see them soften in worry.
"Steve," you croak out. "You-" but you couldn't finish your sentence. The flow of tears cut you off.
"Hey, sh sh sh sh," he took your chin onto his finger he lifted your head up to him.
"Steve, my dream," you choked out.
"I knew we shouldn't have watched that movie," you heard him mumble. Just before going to sleep, you both had watched Insidious Chapter 3.
"No it was about you,"
"What?"
"I can't lose you Steve, I can't,"
He pulls you to his chest tightly, his arms wrapping around you protectively. He pulls your small body onto his lap and you feel his lips in your hair, which makes you go a bit rigid. Steve was your crush for a while now, and his presence always made you pink in the cheeks.
"Wanna tell me what it was about?"
You shook your head vigorously.
After an understanding nod from Steve, and a few moments, you finally opened your mouth to speak.
"Y-you died and I couldn't save you. Steve I could never let you go. Where would I be without you?"
"I ask myself that, (y/n). I'm not going anywhere. I'm always going to hold on tight just for you. He pauses to hug your body to his even closer, if that was possible. His fingers lace with yours and you look up to him.
"I love you,"
You pause.
He pauses.
What.
You both just said I Love You at the same time.
Steve smiles widely bringing his soft lip to yours. "You have no idea for how long I've been wanting to say that,"

Thor:
Since the other Avengers knew about your crush on Thor, they made you take him to the store and get Poptarts.
The tower was fresh out of the snack, and Thor wouldn't stop booming about how he was incomplete without the other half of his heart- which were the Poptarts. You secretly wished that you were the other half  of his mighty heart.
-
After Thor picked out his 15 boxes (it's Thor c'mon guys) of red velvet Poptarts, you went to check your items out. While waiting in line, Thor was browsing the magazines and kept asking you why a certain lady's lips were- in innocent Thor's own words- "extremely inflated". You chuckled and told Thor not to worry about it.
Once you got to the cash register, you recognized the cashier to be your boyfriend from high school.
"(Y/n)?!" He asks with surprise.
"COLIN!" You exclaim a little louder than you think needed to, which divert's Thor's attention from the magazines.
You both started a full on conversation as Thor watched attentively from the side.
He had finally had enough when he stepped in and interrupted Colin from talking.
"Pardon me," Thor's voice boomed as a scowl sculpted onto his face. If you didn't know any better, you would say that jealousy was alive in his voice.
"Thor, this is-" you began to introduce Colin when you felt his arm snake around your waste and pull you into his muscular torso.
"Wha-" you were taken aback by such a sudden gesture.
"I believe you appear to be doing the act of flirtation with m'lady," he spits the words out as if they tasted bitter.
"Thor we aren't togeth-" but before you can say anything else his lips are forced onto yours.
Your eyes almost fall out of your sockets at the speed of escalation of the moment. Nonetheless, you didn't pull away. You enjoyed his lips against yours. His big hand cradled your face, as he tried to deepen the kiss.
"COUGH COUGH B*TCHES!" An irritated voice sasses from behind you. You both pull away and see an old man with a blue sweeter vest, glasses at the tip of his nose you're surprised the haven't fallen off yet, all his hair is sank down to his ears, his weight was leant onto a brown cane, and his dentures were slipping out.
You raised your eyebrows.
"Y-your total is $30.22," Colin stutters out nervously. This must be awkward as hell for him.
But all you could think about was that Thor Odinson kissed you.
It was then you both knew that your feelings were mutual between the two of you. You were in love :)