25. How They Know You're Angry

Tony:
You're normally sarcastic, but when the sarcasm grows bitter and doesn't even make sense, Tony knows you're too angry to even be yourself.

Steve:
You talk in brief, quiet phrases [or nothing at all] and refuse eye contact.
But ultimately you run up and hug him from behind because you can't stay mad at Steve for too long.

Clint:
You tell him straight up what's bothering you, which will follow in him following you around like a lost puppy asking for hugs.

Thor:
You'll purposely talk more often with Loki while glancing at Thor who is usually sitting across the room, tossing Mjölnir in one hand and clenching his jaw.

Bruce:
You'll turn your back to him in bed without a "goodnight" and turn off the lights in the bedroom while he's still in the bathroom, so when he comes out, he'll think you're already asleep. But he's Bruce, and Bruce knows you better than that.

Pietro:
You make Pietro do half of your chores, but without telling him directly. For example, you'd dumped a basket of washed towels on the bed because Pietro, knowing you like to get your chores done at once rather than starting one and coming back to it later realizes that it's now his job to get the towels folded and into the linen closet.

Natasha:
You talk a lot more than usual. It's so you can get your mind off of whatever is bothering you, and it doesn't go unnoticed either.

Bucky:
You text in brief abbreviations or small words

Buck: How was your day sweetheart?
Y/N: good
Buck: Feel like grabbing dinner?
Y/N: ok
Buck: I was just talking to Steve, and he said he wants to go to a drive-in! Do those even still exist?!
Y/N: idk
Buck: I don't know either XD
Y/N: lol