What Are You, Five? | T. Stark

What Are You, Five?

–✧–

"Can I borrow these?" Tony reached for your earbuds on the kitchen table, but you smacked his hand away.

He frowned then retracted his arm. When he thought you weren't looking, he reached for your earbuds again, but you spotted him through your peripheral vision.

Without tearing away from the computer screen, you slapped his hand and plugged them into your laptop.

"Where are yours?" You asked, annoyed.

"I lost them." Tony whined. "And I want yours."

You chuckled incredulously, returning to your work. He has learned nothing.

A small audio clip attached to an electronic file required you to use the earbuds, and you had gotten one in, when Tony jumped over the table, yanked it out of your ear and the laptop, screaming "I MUST LISTEN TO MY BABIES AC/DC!"

"They're older than you!" You shook your head as you stepped on the back of his heel, removing his shoe, making him trip and fall.

Too easy, Stark.

"Yeah?!" Tony cried defensively. "Well aren't Brendon Urie and Patrick Stump and Pete Wentz, and Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun and–"

"Shut up that's different!"

"How?!"

"It just is!"

You straddled his hips and pinned his arms to his back as he lay face down on the kitchen floor, coughing and spitting against the tile floor. A little something Steve had taught you.

He had probably accidentally licked the ground when he fell down.

Although, it wouldn't be the first time that's happened. Once, you walked in on him dragging his tongue across the bathroom floor on a dare, which is very unfortunate because Pietro has terrible aim.

You opened his fist and yanked the earbuds from his grasp.

You laughed victoriously, standing up, and attempting to untangle the knotted wire.

"Do not. Touch me. Again." Tony panted, worked out by such little physical exertion.

"Then don't take my stuff."

–✧–

Idk what this is tbh I couldn't sleep so I was like what the heck lemme just make something dumb