10. Truth or Dare

"SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS!" Tony, Clint, Thor, and Pietro sang- more like chanted together as Natasha downed her tenth shot. Clint lazily filled up ten more glasses and picked two up at the same time. All the guests had left already, but the party kept going with just us Avengers.

"I AM BEAST DATS RIGHT LOOK AT ME TWO SHOTZ AT ONCE DAS RIGHT MMHMM LOOK AT ME JUST SHUT UP AND LOOK AT ME FUCKIN WORSHIP ME BECAUSE I AM JAYSUS I CAN DO ANYTHING!" Clint announced.

Bruce rolled his eyes and smacked the glasses out of Clint's hands.

"Why are you so stupid?" Bruce squints his eyes in wonder.

Steve watches in amusment, sipping some whiskey from the couches, as you sat next to him. He looked over to you, and you had your elbows rested on your thighs, your chin in your palms, looking at the life of the party with puppy eyes.

"Not a party person?" He chuckles, as you look over to him.

"Nope," You smile. "Though I wish I was as bold as them," You gesture to the group.

"Me niether," he agrees, swiveling the light colored alcohol in his glass.

Both of your attention was captured by a loud cheering from the drunken adults.

"IZE HAS GOTTEN EN IDEA YALLZ!" Tony stood on the counter of the bar, hollering at the top of his lungs. "WE SHOULD ALL PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!"

Everyone hooted in agreement.

"BUT FIRST," Tony continued. "SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS!"

Thor, Nat, Pietro, Thor and Clint howled and grabbed their glasses. Tony held his up in the air, and announced, "HERE'S TO MY BEAUTIFUL ASS!" And with that, everybody downed their alcohol, then whooped.

Clint climbed onto the top of the bar with Tony then yelled, "CROWD SURFINNNNNN," And flopped into the air. Nobody cared, and watched as he hit the ground with a thud on his face.

"SUCKERRRRR," Tony yelped. "DIS IS HOWT'S DONE BOI," He decleared, belly flopping, landing on top of Clint. "SEE?! I AM YOUR TOTALLY FUKIN LEGITIMATE GOALLLLSSSSSS," Tony screamed into Clint's ear.

"'KAY SO NOW CAN WEH PLAI TRUTH OH DARE?" Nat paused. "OR NAHHHHH" she laughed out.

"DAS WHAT SHE SAID," Clint exclaimed from the ground.

"I TOO WISH TO PARTAKE IN THE FORM OF ENTERTAINMENT KNOWN TO COMMIT TO A DARE OR CONFESS A DOING!" Thor exclaimed as his man-bun bobbed up and down with his rapid, overly-happy head movements.

"You know you're pretty comfy," Tony smiled as he wrapped his arms around Clint.

"GET OFF OF MEH TIN MAN,"

"SHUT DA FUK UP YOU PIGEON,"

"WANNA GO IRON ASS,"

"DAS COOL MAN LES GO SQUARE UP LES G-" Tony would've finished his sentence if he hadn't thrown up on Clint.

"OKAY LEZ ACTUALLEH PLAY TRUTH OR DATE," Pietro laughed.

"IT'S TRUTH OR DARE YOU ASSHAT," Natasha rolled her eyes as she slapped the side of his head.

"NO ONE CARES BLACK DADDY LONG LEGS,"

"IT'S WIDOW. BLACK. W I D O W."

After unnecessary yelling, everyone, including Bruce, Steve, and you gathered on the couches to (finally) play truth or dare.

You were relieved that everybody was nonetheless still drunk and hyper, but they were winding down a bit, slowing down their roll.

Everyone quieted down, and the game began.