Walk It Off | P. Maximoff

Walk It Off

For @xinonchi

–✧–

"Good morning, Ms. (y/l/n),"

"Morning FRIDAY," You smiled as you gathered your hair into a messy top knot.

You enter the kitchen and open the refrigerator, looking around for the PB&J sandwich you made last night.

Furrowing your eyebrows, you shifted around a few items, but didn't find your breakfast.

"Mornin'"

You turned around to find Pietro standing at the entrance of the kitchen. His forehead shone with sweat and his hair was pulled away from his face with an Under Armor headband.

"Mornin'" you smiled as you turned back and pulled out a carton of milk. "Were you in the gym?"

"Is it obvious?" he smirks as he walks next to you and pulls out two glasses from the cabinet.

You chuckle and pour the glasses of milk. "A little I guess,"

"Couldn't sleep," he sighed.

"Me niether. But what time did you wake up? It's literally 5:15 am right now,"

"3:25."

You raised your eyebrows as you leaned against the counter and Pietro stood in front of you.

"Impressed?" He arched on eyebrow as the edge of his mouth turned upward.

"Not in the least bit,"

Pietro shook his head, and there was a silence as you both gulped down your cups of milk.

"So, I'm gonna go read a book, and you can go do whatever... Sokovian, silver haired, blue eyed, muscly, sonics do." You nodded, turning around and putting your glass in the sink.

"Did you just flirt with me?" He scoffed.

You twirled around, eyes filled with surprise, and face tainted with pink.

"No! No I– I wasn't flirting with you, Maximoff! Jeez!"

"Are you sure?" He placed his hands on his hips.

"I don't like you," you wave him off and begin to walk out of the kitchen.

"But I love you!" he laughed grabbing you by your hips and turning you around.