» Bucky Barnes Catch-Up

The preference "Realizing You Love Each Other" is written as an imagine called It's Complicated which you can find with the rest of the Bucky imagines!

Training With Him:
You both had a nice system when it came to training. He would teach you the physical aspects of combat, and you would teach him the mental aspects of combat. That's why 95% of the time, the both of you are paired up out on the field, because together, you are literally unbeatable.

Sleepless Nights:
You both would go outside in the backyard, and lay down on the grass, pointing out constellations and would talk about how you wanted your future together to be like.

Annoying Habits:
You: You always kick him in bed at night, and snatch the blankets
-
Him: You will always let him play with you hair, but the minute he hears the words "braid and your and hair" in the same sentence coming from you, he leaves the room.

Seasonal Dates:
|| Winter(you had to see what I did there) ||
You both simply adored the season of winter, because it was holiday-spirited, and it naturally called for cuddling. You'd play in the snow for hours and hours on end, then come inside, make hot cocoa, and sit in front of your fire place, talking about anything at all, and then binge watching Christmas movies. Yay.

Something You Do Unintentionally That He Loves:
Whenever Bucky would talk to you, you would automatically smile. You didn't even realize you did it, but he loved it. He could do as little as call your name, and you would turn your head towards him, smiling. Sometimes, he would forget what he was saying, because he would be staring at your smile.

Your Favorite Holiday To Celebrate Together:
|| Each other's birthdays ||
Both you and Bucky loved to make the other one feel special, so when your birthdays came around, the other one really took it seriously.
When your birthday came around, Bucky would make you breakfast in bed, take you to your favorite amusement park, then take you out for dinner. Every year, he would write a new song for you, and sing it to you after the dinner, and every year you were shocked at how Bucky could truly use words in beautiful ways; ways you didn't think words could be put together to create beautiful messages. Once particular year, when you reached home, you were in the bathroom, while Bucky was changing into his pajamas in his closet. When you came back out, Bucky was not in the closet, or your guys' bedroom, so you hopped down the stairs, to see where he was. Upon reaching the family room, the lights were off, except for a candle in the middle of the floor. You looked around in bewilderment, when you saw his face appear from the pitch darkness. He wore a nervous smile, his hands in his pockets. You asked what happened, and he shook his head and told you 'nothing'. You smiled, and told him to come with you upstairs. You reached for his arm, but he told you 'wait, there is one thing I need to do,'. You were truly confused, as you chuckled and nodded you head. But all the confusion left when he got down on one knee, and pulled his hand out of his pockets, with a small velvet box in his left hand.
When Bucky's birthday came around, you'd usually sleep in with him, and cuddle in bed till lunchtime. Bucky claimed you were an expert cuddler, because of the way you wrapped your arm around his midsection, and clung to his body, nuzzling your head into the crook of his neck. But what drove him absolutely insane, was when you quietly spoke against his bare skin, where his neck and shoulder area was exposed- it sent shivers throughout him, and made him hug you closer even more. When you finally wake up, you make him his favorite blueberry waffles, and put on a movie. After the movie and breakfast, it'd start to get dark outside, so you'd go to the bar that was close to your house. You didn't drink, but Bucky did, and you didn't like the smell of alcohol, so bars obviously weren't your thing, but it didn't matter as long as it made Bucky happy; which it did. Bucky would never get drunk, because the last time he did, he was a hot mess the next morning. So he drank, but in moderation. After the bar, it'd be around 10:25-ish, so the both of you drove home, talking and laughing quietly. It'd be exactly 10:30 when the both of you would put on the same song you had played when you said your "I dos" and quietly slowed dance to it in your kitchen into the morning.