CRUSH

2. We like dropping small flirts, to see if you are interested. But we will later deny it or make it into a joke  

Vice: Hoy tulog na! Maaga pa sa school bukas. Bawal mag puyat. 

K: Haha sige mauna kana. I have something to finish pa eh. 

Vice: Sus. If I know chinachat mo lang yung jowa mo. 

K: So mag jowa pala tayo? 

Vice: seen 11:52 pm 

K: Joke lang hahahahaha. 

Vice: Che!  

------ 

3. I crush you

"Hey" 

I turned my head to where that sound came from. I saw him smiling sadly. Oh shoot. I hastily wiped my tears off and chuckled. 

"Why are you here?" I asked as if I'm okay. 

"Class dismissed. I just thought you need a friend" he said and hand me a white cloth. He then nodded. 

"Thanks" 

Silence. 

"Uhmm" he started.

I just bowed my head so that he couldn't see me crying. I don't want anyone see me cry. I don't want them to see how weak I am. 

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"I am okay. Nothing's wrong" 

He smiled and held my hand. I looked at him in confusion. What is he doing. 

"I'm just here. Tell me" I roamed my eyes in this room. 

We're in the last room beside the girl's CR. I am sure no one would enter here because kinder-garten's class just ended hours ago. 

"I told you I'm okay" I then get my notes and pretended writing down something. 

"Walking out in the middle of the class after seeing her crush performing with his crush's crush? Tell me who's okay with that" 

I looked at him once again. How the hell did he know. 

I was about to ask him how when he spoke. 

"Well, I just saw  'FLAMES' written all over you notebook last week. And I assumed you like Navarro" he chuckled. 

Oh my gosh this is so embarrassing.  

"Don't worry I wont tell him about what I saw" he assured. I just remained silent and again writing something in my notebook. 

"Have you ever felt the feeling when you badly wants to confess you feelings because you just can't help it. But when you felt the right time, your mind tells you to stop because these what-ifs. Plus, they don't like you back" 

I looked at him again and waited for him to continue. 

"And then how can they even like you, when even just a little interest on you; they barely have. You know that?" 

"Yes. and Yes and why are you saying that to me now?" I asked irritably. 

"You know what, I don't like doing this. This is not so me because I'm Gay and I should be the one who is being treated like this." 

"What the hell are you trying to say." 

He bowed and I can see his shoulders goes up and down so fast and I guess he is crying. 

"Heyyy why are you crying. What did I said" 

Oh shoot. What did I do, I was just asking. 

I gave him back his handkerchief and comfort him. 

He hugged me. He hugged me tight. I just hugged him back, maybe he has some family problem and needed someone to talk to. I rubbed his back. 

"I have something to tell you" He said and finally stopped crying. 

"What" 

"Please don't laugh or even go away. Or maybe don't get mad at me please." 

I just nodded. This is weird. 

"I-- I think I like you" he said and finally stood up and about to go." I ran and stopped him. 

"Hey" 

He stopped without facing me. 

"Im so sorry I just didn't helped it." 

This is so cute. 

"Why me?" 

He slowly faced me and lift his face and caught my eyes. 

"You're so simple and beautiful and caring. I don't know. I just liked you one day" 

I chuckled. 

"You ain't mad?" 

I shook my head with a genuine smile. 

"Come here." I offered a hug and he hesitated. 

"Oy, pa chix ka ha! Your crush just offered a hug. Ano you wont para-paraan?" I japed. 

He grinned and hugged me. 

"You're a cutie Vicey" I said and chuckled. 

-------

Vote and share. 

Twitter: JeazelleB

IG: jzll.b