I kissed a girl

This was never the way I planned
Not my intention
I got so brave, drink in hand
Lost my discretion

Dark room, good beats, loud sound were filled in this VIP room occupied by the Showtime Fam. They have a little celebration and a night out. This is an unplanned out, someone just initiated and glad they agreed.

Hours na silang nagkakantahan, nag iinoman at nagtatawanan. Bagsak na bagsak na yung iba dahil sa kasalingan ngunit tanging sina Vice, Billy, Karylle , Vhong at Anne nalang yung natitira. Di parin tinatamaan ng kalasingan yung lima. Si Karylle naman ay di umiinom at nakikisaya lang sa kanila. Nagiging boring na ang gabi at biglang may naisip na kalokohan si Billy.

"Hoy, truth or dare tayo dali!" Billy said.

Agad namang napailing si Anne. "Too high school" she said and laughed.

"Mature version! Dapat Dare lang lahat!! Ano ba sige na game!" Vice suggested at kumuha ng bote.

Nag agree lang si Karylle at di nag tagal ay sumali nalang din si Anne. They formed a circle adn sat on the floor. Unang nag paikot ng bote ay si Billy since siya yung nag suggest.

"Anne!"

"Oh dali" Vice said. Siya kasi yung kaharap ni Anne kung kaya'y dapat siya yung magtatanong or magsasabi ng dare.

Agad na nag isip si Vice ng pwedeng gawin ni Anne.

"I want you to sexy dance in front of Vhong! But... no touch vhong ah" he said and laughed.

Napasigaw naman sina Karylle at napatawa ng malakas. Alam kasi nilang malakas ang effect ni Anne kay Vhong.

"Lagot ka Navarro" agad na sabi ni Billy.

Anne danced infront of Vhong. Just the way he liked it. She danced too sensual na agad namang nag react ang paglalaki ni Vhong. Pumikit na lamang ito. Agad na nainis si Anne sa ginawa ni Vhong.

"It's okay na tama na baka kung san pa yan aabot ha!" Billy said and laughed.

Anne then spun the bottle. The tip of the bottle pointed Billy.

"Yaaaas!" Napasigaw si karylle dahil kaharap niya si Billy.

"Oh dali K, ano"

"Kiss colleen" k said while pointing colleen who is now sleeping... "But, dapat di siya magigising"

"Whaaaaat"

"yes"

"Sige game"

Billy then stood up and went closer to Colleen. He kissed her all over her face down to her neck and back to her face. Luckily, she didn't wake up dahil sa kalasingan.

"See!" Karylle proudly said.

Billy spun the bottle and it pointed to Vice. Kaharap ni Vice si Anne na ngayon ay nag iisip ng dare.

"Biliiiis" atat na sabi nito.

She then stared at K then back to Vice. She gave him an evil smile.

"Vice...." she called.

"Ano"

"You must kiss her...." she said and pointed K. Nagulat naman si K at napatayo.

Napalingon si Vice kay K at natawa. "Oh sige Game. Hoy Karel, cheeks lang" he said and chuckled.

"Hep hep... Lips!" Anne corrected.

"Anne?!"

"Don't worry K, won't know about this." Anne said and reassured her.

Napa-agree naman si Billy.

"Sige na Viiiice" Pagpupumilit ni Anne.

"Game" he said and grabbed a drink and shut it.

He stood up and made his way to Karylle. He lend his hand and she gladly grab it. She stood up and faced him. He stared at her. Everything went sensual, maybe because of the alcohol he was drinking. But is it just the alcohol? Or there's really something about her that made him want her more.

"K, are you sure about this?" he said in a husky voice still staring at her lips.

Nagulat naman si Karylle sa boses ni Vice. Biglang nawala ang kabaklaan. She nodded and stared at his lips.

He moved closer still locking his eyes to her. He caressed his beautiful face which made her moan and he loved it. He kissed her in her forehead, down to her nose and now to her lips. It was just a peck but she wanted even more. She grabbed his head to deepen the kiss. He gladly continued it. It was passionate and deep. His fingers run softly up and down in her thighs and at the same time his lips placed kisses all over her jawline, down to her neck finding her sweet spot and gently sucking on it causing a moan escape on his lips.

Her hands made their way to his hair as she arched her back. Both of them craving each other's touches and becoming closer by the second. The kiss went deeper, he bit her lips and she gladly let his tongue enter her mouth.

"Omg get a room you two!" Anne shouted and stopped the two.

He went back to reality at napasabunot.

"I'm so sorry K.. " he said and hugged her.

She hugged him back and whispered, "It's okay. I liked it, I know you liked it too"

"I KISSED A GIRL AND I LIKED IT!!" pakanta kantang balik ni Vice sabay kindat kay Karylle.

"Jackpot ka bakla!" he thought.

------