PBB- 2

[A/N: Kenekeleg ako sa votes. Not a big deal but Im a newbie and who doesn't want a vote? And I wanna say Hi to ate nix if if ever naman you'll get the chance to read this, pahiram kay Prof Vice because I'm just so inlove with him. Huhuhu dgfdfaskgskfj] 

GENERAL POV 

Months have passed since they lived in the house. They became closer but they can't just forget the eviction. Joey, Yael, Dingdong, Marian and today is the eviction day. 

Housemates couldn't think of losing one housemate again but it's the sad truth. They spent the day by swimming in the pool and played. Nung una ay nagkaroon ng paligsahan sa paglangoy at syempre panalo si Anne. Ang punong abala sa kani kanilang laro ay si Vice dahil di naman siya sumasali dito kung kaya'y siya na lamang ang nagiging referee. 

Next game is called the chicken fight. It is the game done by pair. Each should be consists of a boy and a girl. The girl is being lifted by a boy on their shoulders. Ang mga babae ang nagtutunggali sa itaas at dapat hindi mahulog sa tubig para manalo. 

Since dalawa nalang yung lalakeng housemate at iyan ay si Vhong at Vice, napilitang sumali ni Vice. 

"Sino partner mo? Taken na si Anne ah, akin siya" Vhong said and held Anne's hand. Agad namang tinukso ang dalawa. 

Vice searched for a partner and there he saw the girl close to his heart. He smiled at her.

"Kaye" He called Kaye. 

Karylle and Kaye turned their face to him and laughed. Vice just gave them a peace sign and pointed Kaye Abad. 

"Si Abad" he japed. 

KARYLLE'S POV

I thought he'd choose me. But then I'm happy because he got the chance to bond with his girl-crush. Yes, I know that Kaye is his girl-crush because we always talk about her. Every night before sleeping time, we chose to go out in the pool area and there talk or read books together or sing.

I can see that he is happy and is smiling widely. They won against Anne and Vhong. I guess I have to replace Vice as the referee as of the moment. 

"The Winner is ViceKaye!!" I said with glee (?) 

They hugged each other and I felt pain. I immediately went in and get some water but of course that was only an excuse. Baka ano pa gawin nila, sinasaktan ko lang sarili ko. I stayed in the kitchen. 

"Hey" someone suddenly sat beside me. 

I looked at her and found out that it's Anne. I gave her a small smile. 

"What's bothering you?" she asked. I shook my head and smiled. 

"Come on K, I'm here to listen" she said and rubbed my back.