Beauty and the Beast

[A/N: This will be so different and so unrealistic, I hope you would read until the end because I, myself tbh aren't that interested with an unrealistic ViceRylle Stories because I can't imagine hehe. Sorry for some grammatical error because I ain't that good in English, I'm not good in tagalog as well; perks of being Cebuana but I'm proud hehe =) So let's start!!]  

Cool wind touching our skin in this dark room merely because of the shadow form the black sky with a big moon appearing only its light. I could feel him move while I'm hugging him from the back. He's awake. I just stared at him thinking how beautiful he could be especially at night. Without thinking his bad side. He faced me with a worried look with his black eyes having that spark; the moon I think. 

"The moon" he murmured enough for me to hear it. We both stood up from lying and ran towards the veranda. Here I am again, feeling my heart beats so fast. No, not because I'm so kilig, but because of nervousness. 

"What day is it today?" he asked still staring the moon. It's already in the 27th of October and the calendar says the moon will be in its Full round circle. 

"27th" I said. I looked at him with a worried look. "I'll be your nightmare again K. Please chain me, strong enough." he said and hugged me. His hug is too tight that I could hear his heart beats so fast. I tapped him and he quickly removed his arms wrapped around me and went inside. 

I quickly took the chains and other tools. I hear him calling my name and as I get some essentials then went out. Our house is in the middle of the forest which no one could possibly look for us. We chose to go far away from the city because of him. He's too dangerous. He might hurt them and worse He might get hurt as well. 

I ran, following him with all these tools. Roads kinda bumpy but I tried my best, enough not to fall. I hear some bark as I stop looking where that is. "Vicekee" I called out. I thought he'd follow us so I continued running. Vice waited inside the storage and prepared himself. 

As I entered the room, he's positioning himself. I can feel my eyes sweating. I just can't stand tying him because he might get hurt. And if I'd loose it, he might hurt me as well. This is just so risky to take. But I'm here for him because I love him. I don't want to let go. I wanna help him overcome. 

"Faster K, please" he commanded. 

I just nodded my head and ran towards him. I gave him a hug to reassure that I'm always here for him. I locked his two hands and his feet. His hips were always chained. Double, triple chain. I did. For the last time I kissed him in the forehead and saw a tear fell in his eyes. He looked at me so hurt. 

"Go away now. Leave me, hide!" he shouted. But before I ran, I reminded him again. "Please don't jump off that glass window again. I'm warning you please don't." I said. He just nodded. "I will try my best, Go!" he replied. 

I nodded and ran, I just carry my dog and hugged him tight.  This became a hobby. I know what will I'm going to do when he transforms. I went inside the house and locked it all. The windows, doors, and all the holes. I went up to the Atic where I could look for him. I can hear him groan.