NOT A TYPICAL FAN

[Note: THE POV IS NOT FROM VICERYLLE. Used a character,  Just assume that it was you so you could relate. i hope you would read until the end coz im trying to make this good for us fans, i know it will bore u bec pov's not vicerylle but guys!! give it a chance. haha] 

I woke up in the morning feeling so cold and then I realized my foot is freezing. 

"Shoot!" I exclaimed and went to my cabinet to get some socks for my feet to get warm and it does. I grab my coffee and opened the window and closed it immediately. "Wow this was hot, now it's frozen." I said and placed it beside our chimney so it would melt. 

"Sab! get down now, breakfast is ready. Ayan kasi puyat kagabi!!" mom yelled. Ugh yes, I slept late last night because I finished something for our thesis. 

It's been 4 years since we migrated here in Canada, life in the Philippines was quite good but my parents thought of investing business here so they could step up or something like that. Half of me wanted to be here but half of me didn't want to. 

I am on my 5th year as an interior designer here in Canada. I always dreamed of designing houses and furniture. Though it wasn't easy to study all of those, but I was able to reach at this point. I have my inspirations and I have passion, probably main reason why I survived. 

"So how's your OJT?" mom asked while preparing pancakes. I frowned and didn't reply. I don't want to tell them I haven't received any letter or somewhat notice from our school about it. So I just shrugged and hoped for dad to change the topic. Fortunately, he did. 

"Sab, may mga gamit ka pa sa basement na di pa naaakyat. What to do with those?" dad asked as he take a bite of the pancakes mom just placed on his plate. With coffee on his left and a newspaper on his hand.

"I'll scan later." 

"Bilisan mo baka ngangatngatin na nang daga. Feeling ko nandun yung mga letters mo nung highschool ka." mom added. 

Yah, probably those quirky letters my friends gave me during my despidida party. I nodded and finished my pancake. I went up and prep up for school.

"Ms. Sabrina Garcia?" 

"Yes, that's me." I said and waved my hand. He smiled and handed me a paper. A bit shocked. 

"That would be your OJT assignment. Set this as your first step as a successful interior designer. Congratulations Ms. Garcia and Good luck on your first job!" He said and i literally left my mouth open and shocked. I ran out of words to say but thank you.

I went back home and said the news to my parents. They're happy for me and are excited.

~

First day and will be meeting my first ever client. I went to the venue for our meet up. Maaga akong pumunta to impress him/her. And of course due to severe excited feeling i am feeling right now.

Minutes have passed and she arrived. She's wearing shades and I can't see her fave clearly because of her hair.  Papalapit na siya at papalapit then she smiled when she saw me waiting.

Her face is familiar.

She removed her shades and i gasped. This can't be. This can't be happening. No, namamalikmata lang ako. Ano ka ba sab! Wake up! Move on.

"Uhmm are you okay Miss?"

I snapped back to reality (?) She smiled once again and handed her hand for a handshake.

"Hi, I'm Karylle." She said, everything went slow and romantic. I can hear the birds chirping , the butterflies flying in my tummy.

"Are you sure you're okay? We could just reschedule this. You must take a rest." Nag aalalang sabi niya and tapped my shoulder. Am I in heaven now?