Bizarre Love

[A/N: Guys think of Olive as you okay so You can feel the emotions. Charot. Sana di kayo mawalan ng gana knowing di vicerylle yung maincast sa part na ito. Just be patient okay. Thanks!!!] 

How do I celebrate?

Loud music, drunk and sober people who are already unruly and wild and silly, karaoke and singing dancing. Not my kind of celebration. I am more into talks and conversations. I am more like a girl who would choose a tea date than just partying. It's not that I hate people who are into it, but I am just not like that kind of person. I am introvert-- well they said I am but I don't think I feel that way.

Why am I even celebrating? For what?

I just graduated and I am now a Civil Engineer. Nope, I didn't get any awards because it's by far the most impossible thing in this world. I mean, it's very hard being an engineering student. When you'd thought you're the most intelligent student way back on your high school days, well prepare for a big change when you're already in college. (A/N: lol not scaring you bibis!! haha)

Xby DNSUnlocker

"Congratulations Anak! May Engineer na ako!" I heard my dad saying those words with a mic. I smiled and mouthed 'i love you'. He is the kind of dad we all have, that dad who brags every achievement you have in life.

The night went well, all of my cousins are present. My friends, both highschool and college friends. They were all so happy and so supportive of me. I am so lucky to have them too.

Everyone went home because it was already late. My mom started to fix all of the trashes and the left overs from the party. I decided to help her since I am still so up but she insisted and fetch me to bed. She said she can handle and "Worth it ang lahat ng ito dahil engineer ka na anak. Ginaganahan akong mag-ayos." exact words I've heard. I was in awe.

I did my routine, and by routine it will never be complete without tweeting something. For your information guys, I am a fangirl.

@ Olivianne: I am so excited for VhongAnne's movie yay!

Fangirl ako ng VhongAnne, they're just so cute and adorable. Even though may mga asawa na sila, supportive parin ang mga ito. In fact, Si Ate Winona nga yung minsang writer ng movie nila eh. Ang cute lang.

I'll never get of being their fan. They're one of the reasons why I am motivated in school. I want a good and nice job with big salary that would lead me to seeing VhongAnne every ganaps.

-------

1 week nalang and Showing na ng movie ng VhongAnne. I am so excited but at the same time nanghihinayang ako kasi di ako makakasama sa mga pa blockscreening nila! Perks of living in the province. I'm from cebu by the way, we live here kasi dito ako nag-aaral and dito din nakadistino si Dad.

Never kong tatanungin kong manonood ba family ko with me kasi obvious naman na hindi and mas gusto kong kasama yung co-fans ko. Mas nalalabas ko yung kilig ko, and ang saya nilang kasama.

Natigil ang pagmumuni-muni ko when my beeped, sign na may notif ako from twitter.

@ vicerylle1233445 ang kyut nman po ng vhonganne....

The username caught my attention. The emotions are rushing impulsively that I need to relax and settle my self down. This is not the first time reading that name again after 5 years. But every time nakikita ko o nababasa ko yung pangalan na yan, it's like thousands of knives are stabbing my heart. I can't breathe, I can't speak. The memories of the people involved. They were my first ship. My first love. My first heartache.