The Love Untold

[DISCLAIMER: Yung story na 'to base sa movie na Harry Potter. If you guys haven't watched the movie, maybe you'll be confused but still I have provided enough information and photos for you to picture it out. I hope basahin niyo until end, kasi maybe 'Harry Potter' kind of story is not digging your interest, pero Vicerylle naman diba so lmao. ]

"Welcome Guests!" someone who sounded so gigantic exclaimed. I bet he's a bit too excited to see us. 

Everyone gathered their things up and went towards the big boy whom I believe is the loyal game keeper and the keeper of keys and grounds at Hogwarts. Of course everyone knows Hagrid. Well, except for those who haven't watch the iconic movie, Harry Potter.

Yes, you read it well

Yes, you read it well. We are going to be staying at Hogwarts, school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I still can't believe that these are all true. I don't know If I am still dreaming or I maybe crazy at this point of time. I can't explain what really happened why we end up walking through a wall, commonly called as the Platform 9 3/4. If this is just a dream, then I don't want to wake up.

Everyone's seems so excited pulling their things. We road a boat, with lanterns to light the way. Just exactly as how the movie depicted the scene. Damn, I am afraid of the ocean but now all I can say is WOW. Hagrid kept on saying something about hogwarts, maybe heads up for us to be guided. 

It didn't take us too long to hop in a castle-like structure, I believe this is Hogwarts. 

"Wow, ang ganda!" someone murmured next to me. I am shocked at the language she spoke. I stared at her and frowned. 

"Nagtatagalog ka?" 

"Omg! Oo, jusko akala ko ako lang pinoy dito! I'm Anne by the way" she extended her hand.

"I'm Karylle, you can call me K." I said as I accepted her hand. 

We were told to proceed to the great hall.  Anne and I just keep on talking, merely about our life back here in the Philippines up to how we gotten to Great Britain. I have discovered that she's from scotland, a fashion designer. While me? I write articles, may it be about politics, sports, or even showbiz hot issues. That's what I do back in the Philippines, I got promoted and sent in UK to work in a company and had my own column space in a newspaper.